Fix for UK keychange

Bradttsc - First thing to do is get rid of your current keys to save confusion so using tuxbox commander get to your keylist.txt and >4 to edit - red button will delete each line - thereby leaving you with no key file - exit and save changes > blue button and restart evocamd 2.12 > go to sly sprot and wait 30s for key files to update > back into tuxbox commander and you should see 2 key files ROM7 and ROM10/11 > check for latest keys on BigMaq's toolbar and edit as per explained in earlier posts.

use google - bigmaq toolbar - this installs a toolbar into IE or Firefox and has an instant update for keys

Bigmaq's toolbar is an addon to your browser. It has a drop down list of current keys and are bang up to date.
Try googling it you'll find a download within about the first 4 search results.

Billb

If you have your dreambox connected to your router the easiest way to update the keylist.txt is with WinSCP (free) - just set to ftp rather than SFTP, type in your IP under host, username=root, password=dreambox, has a norton commander type interface, navigate to your keyfile, edit in place and save, WinSCP is linux freindly therefore no dodgy characters added to the file

Put ip of dreambox in browser, logon with same username and password, >control > reboot and roberts your mothers brother no need to leave your desk

Total time to update just over 45 secs

are the current bigmaq ones valid or do we need to wait with all the different posts it's confusing if they are working or not?

I'm using the pure NThell codes off Bigmaq's list and they're fine so I guess the list has been updated after the keyroll at 3.30 ish this afternoon.
Billb

if i donate will i still have 2 wait for anything, i need to watch man united tonight! Can't someone please just tell what the key change is for virgin media

if i donate will i still have 2 wait for anything, i need to watch man united tonight! Can't someone please just tell what the key change is for virgin media

see bigmaq

tbh i dont know what your on about but all i want is a few numbers or whatever so i can get this dreambox working

Follow boxfrog's instructions, mine are all back now DM600 ex TW.. :Clap:

tbh i dont know what your on about but all i want is a few numbers or whatever so i can get this dreambox working

Whats not to understand? do a google search for "bigmaq".

vm london key

hi can someone please pm me a key for vm in london'

thank you:proud:

use google - bigmaq toolbar - this installs a toolbar into IE or Firefox and has an instant update for keys

Thanks for that info, Managed to install the keys and maually check them against my keys and do the changes needed. All is working again. Wonder how long it will be till the keys change again. Hopefully the bigmaq people will be updating the keys regularly.

Back