Fix for UK keychange

ninelives are you pure ntl virgin or excw mate i will send you new codes via pm when i know which you need

also snook123 i have pmd you mate

need some advice on a sagem dbox with adromeda v1 image, i have entered the keys manualy but not too sure on what to reset change to get them synched any advice lads on this ... tw area... tryed rebooting restarting emu.... still black screen

Long time since I used dbox2...from memory I powered up when to bbc1 for min, then changed to pay channel and waited 5mins or so on the channel to clear.

Anyone got keys for the swansea area or know what keys i should use eg pure etc as i am new to all this plz thanks in advance

cheers dazzlet but i am in EXCW not Pure NTL thanks anyway.

Anyone got keys for the swansea area or know what keys i should use eg pure etc as i am new to all this plz thanks in advance

what area pure ntl vm ex mate i will pm codes then

I would really appreciate a pm for codes of ex c&w thanks. any ideas how these are found out.

I'm using DW2 and when using tuxbox commander the keylist folder is empty so I
cant edit the keys ,
but when I FTP'd the new keylist.txt to the box I can see that all the files are there so
why can I not see them using tuxbox,

After I FTP the new keylist box works fine

I would really appreciate if someone with working teesside codes could pm me, ive tried a few other tw codes but nothing is helping

the keylist.txt is not a folder it is a file you have to hilight it and press button 4 on the remote to edit it you dont want to open it you want to edit it that may be why mate

what area pure ntl vm ex mate i will pm codes then

Hi Daz.. did you send me a PM yet? Im in Blackburn that use to be NTL. I've tried the pure NTL key that Davido posted but it doesnt work.

Cheers.

is there anything new for ex c&w? and how do you disable the autoupdate?
thanks

Back