Fix for UK keychange

00 key roll just now

00 line change will have "1" in the line you must change it to "0" (this is the 9th digiit along)

thats it offically im pissed off so Im going to pub to get equally bloody pissed!!!

Mine down too, thought this might happen, bit of a bummer. Just have to wait for the AU to come out.

Regards

Wizard

KryptView is still going apparently.... and its due to the keyrollout fix on their new update...

There MUST be a fix for our super Dreambox :(

hey
could sum 1 please pm me keyz for ntl oxford area
kl
wb soon
:Cheers:

My mate just put in the codes that have just been updated within EXTRACP into the keylist.txt and they work!

Any one got keys for Stoke-on-Trent area tried the fix with no success but thanks for helping ;-)

Cheers all !

This is an excellent site for all things cable etc.. Just make the contribution to the site and you dont have to fish your way through pages of threads to try and get the keys they are placed in ExtraCp, i think for all the hard work the guys on here do its a small price for keeping your tv up and running.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS !!!!

can anyone help please i hem in my infinityave put new keys into toxic now dont know where to input them in my infinity i have three options 1,flash 2,int eeprom 3,ext eeprom any help with this would be appreciated

This is an excellent site for all things cable etc.. Just make the contribution to the site and you dont have to fish your way through pages of threads to try and get the keys they are placed in ExtraCp, i think for all the hard work the guys on here do its a small price for keeping your tv up and running.

Although not a full member as yet...*scrambling around trying to find the joining fee lol* but without a doubt it is very worth while joining and the guys that run this site need a massive thank you for the effort that is put into it.

Any chance of some help please!!

In Telford area and can't seem to sort out these damn keys, using DW2 and evocamd 2.12, need to amend manually as don't connect using network.

Only have three key settings for ROM7, ROM10 and ROM11.

Could someone please tell me what these should be

Thanks in advance

Thats all very good. What happens when you pay and are still listed as non donated........

Back