first car

well done m8 now drive carefully,now that you have your car,open the bonnet and have handbook open to show you what goes where,and water does not go into brake fluid reservoir or power steering,make a note of what grade of engine oil used is it 5w-30?? and check oil regularly,foot pumps are old skool,use the mini compressor one that plugs into fag lighter,i see the car is diesel beware of putting wrong fuel [ petrol ] in as i have seen in many times,jump leads were mentioned yes heavy quality with insulated claws and now is a good time to see where + and - are on battery.i have seen a red earth lead on an opel and booster cables on wrong sparks and smoke galore:proud:
expanding wheel brace is good for tight wheel nuts as it gives more leverage and also note some nuts can go on wrong way around cone shape to wheel to centralize it,mini jacks are available and quicker to get car up and down with less stress.
last of all as said breakdown assist and a number to ring in case you do and hopefully charged and in credit.:Clap::Clap:

mini compressor ones take fore ever to pump, thats why I have a footpump its quicker, a twelve volt batt?

Back