Firestick build for members.

this is the one i use unrar use adb click install apk done

then needs set up

Attachments

• FireStarter-v3.2.2.rar
    1 MB · Views: 6
Yes think the next one I do I will install kodi via adbfire rather than ex file explorer

Yes think the next one I do I will install kodi via adbfire rather than ex file explorer

Best way and you can update to the latest kodi from within the app and it leaves your build intact.

The way i do it flash firestarter go to settings update and kodi will install from there

Ive installed the latest on a firestick and I'm pre-empting a question I'm going to be asked. One of the guys I'm doing the stick for is looking for some "Adult" ;) content. How do I add this ?

If you go to SYSTEM/ FILE MANAGER/ ADD SOURCE

Type hxxp://srp.nu

Give it a name in the box below (SR) or whatever? click ok

SYSTEM/ ADD-ONS/ INSTALL FROM ZIP and select (SR) or whatever from the list. Then the version of Kodi, then Genres/ Adult and install the adult zip.

Go to Install from repository, select SuperRepo Genre Adult/ Video Add-ons and enable them one by one (there are about 20) lol

@IANB the repo that darl1437 mentioned in the previous post is already on the build if you have a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it this morning and it downloaded but tried it again there and it takes me to my own webspace Maybe one for @Mick or @Rat to have a look at

Last edited by a moderator:
1 for Mick Im afraid

1 for Mick Im afraid

yeah I never got that far with the mod it was part of the too do list.

If if I get the time on the weekend I'll code something even if it's just a simple list of files

not promising though guys as I have a big exam on the 17th which is getting closer and closer. Loo

Back