Firestick build for members.

Yeah I clicked restore. I presumed the terminology is the same, as you're pushing a file to the stick.

Restore you are replacing the kodi files with mine...
Let me know if it works ok

From within firestick applications find kodi and click on "stop" button (or something similar named). You should clear data as well.

Note: This is from within actual firestick menus rather than kodi menus.

Would be handy if you could put the new build, artwork and videos in a new thread. Also should I delete the old build...cheers

Restore you are replacing the kodi files with mine...
Let me know if it works ok

Worked a treat, thanks dude. Sorry for the n00b questions, but everyday's a school day :)

It probably dont help that im using a Mac. Things are different on Apple FML :p

Last edited:
Would be handy if you could put the new build, artwork and videos in a new thread. Also should I delete the old build...cheers
If you had this all in one post in this thread, I could split it off but I think they're all in different posts aren't they.

If you want to create a new thread with latest build and videos and anything else you can think of then I will make it a sticky :)

If you had this all in one post in this thread, I could split it off but I think they're all in different posts aren't they.

If you want to create a new thread with latest build and videos and anything else you can think of then I will make it a sticky :)

Might be worth putting an install guide in there as well. As you have seen from my n00b questions. Might save sometime in the future, but otherwise top man avid, a welcomed addition to the forum imo :D

Will make a new thread cheers.

I have made a new thread could you read it a see if I have made it clear on how to install and make it a sticky cheers.....

Last edited:
I have tried the latest DWZ 200216 build on the latest official release of Kodi v16
and the only addon that did not launch was Halow TV.

16.0 rc3 been running for over a week been sound all addons i tried work ok

In your tutorial when you create cinema on the home screen , how would you get the button when clicked to display movie add-ons or something else ?
I can create items in sub menu and addon shortcuts ok but main item on home screen doesnt do anything

In your tutorial when you create cinema on the home screen , how would you get the button when clicked to display movie add-ons or something else ?
I can create items in sub menu and addon shortcuts ok but main item on home screen doesnt do anything

How I did most of mine was use the category add-on. I made some category folders up within the setting of the categories add-on. I then added the addons that corresponded with each category. I then added the folders to favourites. Then when you make your home menu item you can pick something from favourites, use an add-on or a Kodi command. If you use Kodi command like I did with cinema the home menu will do nothing when you click on it.

How I did most of mine was use the category add-on. I made some category folders up within the setting of the categories add-on. I then added the addons that corresponded with each category. I then added the folders to favourites. Then when you make your home menu item you can pick something from favourites, use an add-on or a Kodi command. If you use Kodi command like I did with cinema the home menu will do nothing when you click on it.

You could also use the super favourites add-on instead of the categories add-on if you wanted.

Just downloaded - looking forward to trying it out
Thanks for the time and effort

Just downloaded - looking forward to trying it out
Thanks for the time and effort

Gunna be uploading the lastest build with some tweaks that has made it smaller and simplified.
Also a video of what I have done.

Last edited:
Just installed latest Kodi and added your back up files.
I must say I like it a lot.
Thank you for taking the time to create this and for sharing.

beats boom shakallala
well done mate

Ive got a raw firestick all ready for playing :) so will be trying very soon.

Hi there

Will this work on a clean pc install of kodi

Kook

Back