Firestick build for members.

Hi there

Will this work on a clean pc install of kodi

Kook

Yes mate just overwrite and replace the files in

C:/uers / username / updata / roaming / kodi

I don't know about fire sticks (Haven't got one) but all I done was extract the file, copy the two folders called "addons" and "userdata" overwrite the originals

and it works perfectly

installed this build very good nice one
looked through the u tube vids and all the posts but couldn't see how you add to favorites ? using exodus how can you add a film or a series to faves ? as theirs no option
cheers

installed this build very good nice one
looked through the u tube vids and all the posts but couldn't see how you add to favorites ? using exodus how can you add a film or a series to faves ? as theirs no option
cheers

That's due to the developer of the addon not giving you the option. U.K. Turks is the same.

using amazon fire tv box
setup usb stick for downloads thing i don't understand comes up downloading to usb
the percentages start going up ----- download finishes check usb stick
nothing on it -- so where is it downloading to ?? got me stumped
( reason for downloading internet speed not great 3m )

Most apps you want to download from want a path.

For example Spect addon-addon settings- downloads-select option for movies-select where to download to.

Might want to use a vpn if downlaoding and not streaming as illegal.

Most apps you want to download from want a path.

For example Spect addon-addon settings- downloads-select option for movies-select where to download to.

Might want to use a vpn if downlaoding and not streaming as illegal.

yes m8 all setup -- specto add-on settings --- downloads ---movies --- select usb --ok -- like i said it will download comes up with downloading to usb stick download complete ---- nothing there ? weird

Ive installed the latest on a firestick and I'm pre-empting a question I'm going to be asked. One of the guys I'm doing the stick for is looking for some "Adult" ;) content. How do I add this ?

Ive installed the latest on a firestick and I'm pre-empting a question I'm going to be asked. One of the guys I'm doing the stick for is looking for some "Adult" ;) content. How do I add this ?

Ultimate whitecream got voted one on the best adult addons tut below.:hubbahubba:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Yes just getting my head around all this now lol. Ive installed erotik that should keep him happy ;) I will also tell him to google if he wants more lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just another quick question. I installed kodi via es file explorer and it works fine. Should it show up on installed apps or do you have to go through settings/applications/manage installed apps..to launch it?

Yes just getting my head around all this now lol. Ive installed erotik that should keep him happy ;) I will also tell him to google if he wants more lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just another quick question. I installed kodi via es file explorer and it works fine. Should it show up on installed apps or do you have to go through settings/applications/manage installed apps..to launch it?

You have to go through settings.
Muck easier to install firestarter app and you can install and update kodi. I will have to do a video tutorial next week.

yes use firestarter set kodi to boot on power up

Ok your dealing with a thick twat here lol where do I get firestarter and how do I install it? And is it easy to get back to the normal firestick apps etc

Back