Firestick build for members.

Installed that's "Ray's lighter build"way better than the regular wookie
Much nicer look to it and loads more content...it's my new stick with.
Until I try the one from @Abid..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ive been nice about this but anymore thread spoiling feuding will result in infractions. Expect more from vip members tbh :(

again thanks IANB
wont say too much on this but make my views known to all admin/mods
if deemed appropriate then so be it just do as you wish can give time elsewhere

again thanks IANB
wont say too much on this but make my views known to all admin/mods
if deemed appropriate then so be it just do as you wish can give time elsewhere

Might be an idea to call it a night and come back tomorrow lol. Nobody wants anyone to give up and the forum is BIG enough for different views and ideas ;) You are a valued member alimac and a great asset so don't do anything haisty ;)

Yeah come on lads, let's not get too wound up please.
@IANB he should be able to upload to his web space matey.

Last edited:
chewbacca has a lot to answer for ... fecking Wookiee

chewbacca has a lot to answer for ... fecking Wookiee

starwars-16.gif

Nice to see members being passionate about stuff this is how new ideas and new ways are founded but it's a shame when it goes to far...
Debate encourages great ideas and great change but falling out brings it all to a full stop.
No one is right and no one is wrong,get your heads together but without the butting.

If yous have any suggestions of things you would like to see within the build please post. The build will be lite, with about 12 of the most popular video addons for sport, movies and TV. The skin will ccm and have no artwork but you can add you own artwork which is very easy to do or can just leave it with the default global image. I will post a tutorial for this. The build will not please everyone that's impossible but it will be lite, clean run smoothly and you will be able to customise it if you want too. It will not be bloated and full of addons you will never use.

I think the main areas are movies (including latest cinema), TV shows, sports and kids.

Is it possible to get it auto-update (or at least have a one button update all?

As for what each one should be inside, i'm unsure tbh :)

inclusion and autoupdates of moneysports, NJM,Vanhalla, zem sports,halow tv ukturks please @avid if possible would be great.

I like the sound of that..

@avid I have made this a sticky (for a few days) to give people a chance to give you input ;)

inclusion and autoupdates of moneysports, NJM,Vanhalla, zem sports,halow tv ukturks please @avid if possible would be great.

All addons auto update. They stop when the developer stops or the repo changes. The only way I can control this is install the new repo and the addon on the build then I would have to upload the altered build just like a wizard does. Then you would have to reinstall the new build again. It would be much easy for you to just do that yourself. I could probably update the build once a month but I could not do it for every single change that happens, Its just not practical. I am going to make some video tutorials to show how to add your own artwork and sub menus to make it your own. Hopefully in the end you will make your own tweaks and not have to wait for me to do it for you. You will control it yourself.

Here's vid of the build. Next vid will be on how to personalise it to suit you. Please leave some feedback or ideas you have...

YouTube

excellent mate well done

Attachments

• avid.png
    avid.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • avid1.png
    avid1.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 113
Back