Ferguson Ariva 250

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what Softcam and Biss Key does please and thank you?

And is it worth putting it on the Ariva 250 (and 120)?

Anyone using the V1.21B4 patch yet - I downloaded it but havnt put it on the box yet?

Thanks

Iba

Does anyone have a channel file for version 1.20 or 1.21. Aslo will this work for the patched version. I have one for V1.19 but i'm led to believe this willnot work for version 2.20, is this correct?

Does anyone have a channel file for version 1.20 or 1.21. Aslo will this work for the patched version. I have one for V1.19 but i'm led to believe this willnot work for version 2.20, is this correct?

Yes, I think you are right - the channel file must be made on the same patch

I found a file for this, works with V1.21 patched, thanks.

Is it just for Astra 28 or does it include other sats?

Care to post it here or link to it for other people?

Hi, i have an Ariva 250 with ASH displayed on the front. I've got a null modem cable to load the firmware again, but i cannot seem to be able to get the EpromUpgrade software. THe link on Ferguson site does not work. Does anyone know if the same software for the 15o will work with the 250. Thanks

Are u DubMark?

The answer might be in the ariva 120 thread - i think i read it there before

Guys,

A web site called euro-cs.co.uk has been hacked and all members passwords have been posted here. Ive gone and changed mine.

Thought I should bring this to ur attention so u can change ur passwords

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know if there is a 202e section and does this box still have issues with the line cc one I left on a fta channel then switch to scrambled channel cheers

Anybody know if there is a 202e section and does this box still have issues with the line cc one I left on a fta channel then switch to scrambled channel cheers

Yes it still has issues

Hi there lads got some great advice on here before about setting up these ariva boxes or in particular a 120 HD combo, now my brother is after getting himself a 250 combo and he wants me to set it up for him so before I do anything can someone please confirm what the latest version firmware is please, don't need a channel list as I am going to give MICKAH's list from a few pages back a go, any help will be very much appreciated, Thanks.

Hi there lads got some great advice on here before about setting up these ariva boxes or in particular a 120 HD combo, now my brother is after getting himself a 250 combo and he wants me to set it up for him so before I do anything can someone please confirm what the latest version firmware is please, don't need a channel list as I am going to give MICKAH's list from a few pages back a go, any help will be very much appreciated, Thanks.

The latest version is 1.22B5

Thanks IBA just wanted to double check before he brings the box around to me later on.

Hi,

Is there any Bouquet that works on the Ariva 250 please?

Hi All,

I have been running v1.20 B6 patch now for some time. Pretty happy with it, just wondering what is the advantage if any in upgrading to 1.22 B5
Also recently my HDMI port has stopped working, it is telling me this format is not supported. SO had to connect up a scart to get it to run. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Th

The internet apps will work again

Dont know about your HDMI problem - Id contact the shop you bought the box from

Back