Ferguson Ariva 250

Hi Iba,

The latest firmware is 1.20B6 and the last I had was actually 1.20B1 not 1.19 as I had said, sorry. So Im goin to try find version 1.20B1 on my laptop and flash it and see will that fix my system. To be honest Im not finding it a major problem but it just wont connect/login sometimes and only sometimes... normally it does, but i need it to do it all the time cos the box is not for me, I'll keep you posted!

Well the 1.20B6 is working for me, so perhaps its just a matter of perserverance :)

if the older firmware isnt working i wouldnt bother doing a chan file, i would wait until a patched version of the 1.20 comes out as chan files dont work on different firmeware, there is a bug in the firmware, the 1.19 does the exact same thing, after 10 mins of watching FTA, it wont wont clear chans, have tried everything but it wont work, hopefully the 1.20 version fixs it as its a pain having to turn the box on and off or in the network settings page, turn DHCP on or off and this seems to kick the box into clearing the chans,

Hi Michah,
I just sent you a pm. If you get a chance can you please reply.

Hi mate,

here is my chan file, favs all done, chans in order, you will need to rescan the DTT chans in as your in a different area to myself, found the DTT chans better than those on sat (rte1,rte2 etc) or just load the file, then do a manual scan for the irish chans, threy will appear at the end of this list, just move them into th where you want and yer done

scan on 10744h 22000 and 11261 h 27500 for the irish chans

https://hotfile.com/dl/184361505/e315a34/mic_chan_v8.abs.html

Last edited:
Hi All, I hope you can help. Are all the S** channels available on Astra 2A or should I be pointing at 2C etc?

Load the file I have above and you wont have to scan them all done for you, once your dish is at 28.2e, all HD, sprts, movies etc all in order

Hi Mickah,

Long time no see.

Just wondering what software version you are using a the moment becuse I saw a new software version released by Ferguson last week?

Cheers

I just picked up a Ferguson 150 ,I'm wondering if 1.20B6 is the best patched firmware for the receiver and does it suffer from the same nonclearing issues as the 250 if switching from Fta to Encrypted channels ?

Dont know - perhaps try in the Ariva 150 thread

I found out why the box is doing this, basically if your line provider is providing the Nline from either OSCAM or CCAM, then the Ariva has issues with clearing from FTA to encrypted, I got a line from a mate, who supplied me a line from NEWCAMD client on his box and voila the box cleared every chan, hours after watching a FTA, Ariva firmware doesnt support OSCAM and CCAM is rubbish on this box, so if your line is derived from either, then you will have the hassle i have had,

Hi Mickah,

Thats good news - well done.

So how can I ensure that my line does not derive from OSCAM or CCAM please?

Also Mickah, whats the latest patched version that is available now?

Thanks

Hi Mickah,

Thats good news - well done.

So how can I ensure that my line does not derive from OSCAM or CCAM please?

Also Mickah, whats the latest patched version that is available now?

Thanks

You will have to ask them to clarify, I asked mine and he said he uses Oscam and runs NLINES from this, so when I got another line ran from NEWCAMD it worked perfectly,

Thanks Mickah,

Ill send an email off

So what version of software you on now, Im on V1.20B6 - is this the latest version?

Thanks

I've seen a version v1.21 knocking about, anyone tried this yet

Hi,

Im still on the version V1.20B6 I cant find any later version - care to post the link to where you got the v1.21 please?

Thanks

Hi mate,

here is my chan file, favs all done, chans in order, you will need to rescan the DTT chans in as your in a different area to myself, found the DTT chans better than those on sat (rte1,rte2 etc) or just load the file, then do a manual scan for the irish chans, threy will appear at the end of this list, just move them into th where you want and yer done

scan on 10744h 22000 and 11261 h 27500 for the irish chans

https://hotfile.com/dl/184361505/e315a34/mic_chan_v8.abs.html

Mickah, can you confirm which fireware version this channel list works for? Thanks.

Back