ferguson ariva 120hd

Hi all
as getofthepot asked earlier in this thread
has anyone got Setanta or Bt sports or Bt sports hd to tune in on this box
I know it's not the small sly dish or lnb as my Technomates 1500ci+ and 6800 super+ both get a strong signal from my mates ex sly set up, I also know it's not the server or internet line as sly sports etc work fine on the Ferguson Avira 120 just having difficulty with 12515h 12574h and 12633h transponders even though some other channels are perfect on the tv the signal reads anything from 4% to 25% and they are working fine
I can only assume I need to upgrade the Avira 120 software or firmware I'm baffled any ideas
As always any help greatly appreciated
Regards
D

Watching it now
Bt sport on 12725 MHz H 22998
Do a blind scan and and you will get them

Hi all
as getofthepot asked earlier in this thread
has anyone got Setanta or Bt sports or Bt sports hd to tune in on this box
I know it's not the small sly dish or lnb as my Technomates 1500ci+ and 6800 super+ both get a strong signal from my mates ex sly set up, I also know it's not the server or internet line as sly sports etc work fine on the Ferguson Avira 120 just having difficulty with 12515h 12574h and 12633h transponders even though some other channels are perfect on the tv the signal reads anything from 4% to 25% and they are working fine
I can only assume I need to upgrade the Avira 120 software or firmware I'm baffled any ideas
As always any help greatly appreciated
Regards
D

I did a blind scan and didn't get the channels I will see if doing a single tp scan will get it thanks for the transponder frequencies I won't be able to check until Tuesday as I don't live near the dish, I got the transponders from my large dish at home and king of sat but I will try 12725
Thanks again
Regards
D

Hi again
I tried to scan 12725 MHz H 22998 on 28 east on my Technomate 6900 super and can't get it, are there transponders that only work with the Ferguson Ariva, I know thats sounds crazy but I can't lock onto it with a 1200mm dish maybe the dish has moved in the storms but can anyone else check I don't has my ejjits head on again
Regards
D

I don't know anything about the Technomate but its unlikely that are there transponders that only work with the Ferguson Arriva.
I did a blind scan and include a network search as part of it a few months ago and picked up the channels that moved like BT sport & Setanta.

Thanks Getofthepot
I get bt sports and setanta on my technomate ,but not on 12725h transponder
it's the ferguson ariva 120 I am having problems with, could you tell me what patch / firmware you are using and if you used a channel list or just scanned blind or otherwise

Installation > Single Satellite Search>
Network search - yes
Scan mode - Blind scan
Search
It's then a matter of going through the channel list on the satellite you searched to find the channels you want.
I am on 2.15B8
here is a channel list for 2.15B8 which means you shouldn't have to scan if you use it.
Download Dec13 Dump File Ariva 120SKYUKIRL 15B8 abs
Best of luck

Thanks again GOTP
when I download that file it says it's flvplayer.exe is that correct,it seems strange that it is called after a flash video player if it's not correct could email it to me ifyou pm me and I will send you my email #regards
D

Hi Guys
I updated to the latest software/firmware from the link GOTP kindly pointed me towards, it is now on version 2.18b8 not 2.15b5 not sure those numbers are correct but the 18 and 15 are
sinse doing the update I scanned the satelitte again and am now get a good quality strenth and signal on the transponders I wanted,
The problem now is the line connection is gone, unfortunately I cannot remember how I stumbled through it last week to get it working,
I need to know where to access the settings to put in my line password and port settings I can get into another place ddns settings but there is no port there
I'm stumpped any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards
D

Last edited:
Hi Manic
I'm on a really slow laptop it takes forever to load a page there are 94 pages on this reciever could you please point me to where the file is I can't find it in downloads
as always any help greatly appreciated
Regards
D

It may be useful to remind someone how to create a file allshares.dat, used to upload settings cccam and newcamd.
Open "notepad" and enter for CCcam:

C: host a nr.portu Username Password

For newcamd:

N: host login password port port des key 1

Des key 0102030405060708091011121314 default it is already stored in the settings, but may be different, then change.

Keep in mind the spaces between the individual constituents of the entry.

exemplary record and newcamd cccam, no at the end of the line is another no server, you can enter four from each application

C: xxx.xxxxxx 12345 XxXxXxXxX YxYxY 1
N: xxxXXXXXX 12345 12345 XxXxXxX YxYxY 0102030405060708091011121314 1

save the file with notepad as allshares.dat and throw the flash drive, uploading to Arivy option flash_config * (JACK)

Connect a USB tuner stick to Ariva:::

Menu => Tools => update via USB => kind of upgrade => config flash
=> File from the update: allshares.dat
=> Start: press ok on the remote control

Thanks to tomek6680

Attachments

• allshares.zip
    197 bytes · Views: 4
Hi Manic thanks for the quick reply
I haven't a bogs notion what you are talking about, I downloaded that file put it on a usb put it in the box menu tools upgrade by usb left it to do its update box went off and on again cant see any difference still cannot find where I should enter the server name, password, port number, I had the same problem last week but stumbled across where to put the port number by accciddent stupidly I didn't write it down how to get there again.
It was a page that looked very like network ddns settings but it didn't have wildcard on it and it did have port on it
My head is wreaked with this
D

Thanks for being so patient with me Manic
I pasted the line in notepad saved as .dat put it on my usb key but when I put the key in the box it says no files it says from the top upgrade mode allcodes + bootloader
upgrade file ariva 120 patch and channel list aug 13.abs
If I arrow across the .Dat file is not there if I remove the allcodes from the usb and leave just the .Dat file the box reads no files
Any ideas, D

Back