ferguson ariva 120hd

I have added astra 2e 2f and 2g to the sat list and saved them then I try to do a multi sat scan but it says there are no transponders for them so I added some manually from a list on kingofsat but it won't pick up any channels on them any ideas
Regards
D

I noticed in the Ferguson Avira 120 hd combo that in the menu antenna setup that the lnb settings that the transponders are all in 3000 4000 5000 not the usual 9000 - 12000 anyone know what the setting should be to change them to pick up normal transponders
as always any help greatly appreciated
Regards
D

I give up
I got it hooked up to the server but can't get the fta channels, I think the tuner is gone
Thanks anyway everyone
Regards
D

download this patch A120Combo_20110530_2.13B5_patch.abs put it on a memory stick and transfare to the box. Do you have a line already.

Hi sorry for annoying you with this old thread "last resort" I have done everything and have the cccam line in etc but the box keeps automatically turning off DHCP , I have a UPC cable box is this the reason you reckon?

Hi sorry for annoying you with this old thread "last resort" I have done everything and have the cccam line in etc but the box keeps automatically turning off DHCP , I have a UPC cable box is this the reason you reckon?

Sorry for pointing out something so simple. When you press to DHCP and press the exit button on the remote. Wait for the pop up box to dissappear. Don't press any buttons like "OK " or Enter. Just give it a few seconds

Sorry for pointing out something so simple. When you press to DHCP and press the exit button on the remote. Wait for the pop up box to dissappear. Don't press any buttons like "OK " or Enter. Just give it a few seconds

Yes if it was so simple i wouldn't be trawling the threads my friend , I have tried this on many occasions. I sussed that this was what to do after a couple of tries ...but..even after it does its stuff it resets the dhcp to off.

Looks like you'll have to into manual Network configuration

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a minute why the hell are using a old firmware. Get the V2.18B8 patched one.

Looks like you'll have to into manual Network configuration

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a minute why the hell are using a old firmware. Get the V2.18B8 patched one.

Brilliant you are a star man cheers! Worked a treat!

Any time. The networking coding of the ferguson 120 was developed to hastly. Hope everything is smooth sailing for you

Yep working great just sussing out the tuning now but checked and some of the right channels are working fine ;-)

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I am a first time poster. But have read this thread numerous times over the years with keen interest and found it great, I have a query. I am loosing EPG (Guide data) for some channels . Example channels 1-50 might be working fine with EPG. Then 51-70 might have no EPG. If I reboot the box the EPG will reappear, but then I loose it for other channels like 1-10 etc. Very annoying. I have about 150 channels installed between astra , hotbird , saorview etc. All have EPG at times but never all together if this makes any sense.

Any help would be appreciated

Can anyone help? I have the ariva 120 and 153. only about 150 of my 230 channels display guide info, the rest say NO INFORMATION (on the now/next). No matter what I do, I cant get all/most channels to display now/next. Its like as if there is a limit to the amount of channels that display the now/next for me

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I am a first time poster. But have read this thread numerous times over the years with keen interest and found it great, I have a query. I am loosing EPG (Guide data) for some channels . Example channels 1-50 might be working fine with EPG. Then 51-70 might have no EPG. If I reboot the box the EPG will reappear, but then I loose it for other channels like 1-10 etc. Very annoying. I have about 150 channels installed between astra , hotbird , saorview etc. All have EPG at times but never all together if this makes any sense.

Any help would be appreciated

Try this
delete all the channels that don't work then go to another satellite that you don't use and delete all the channels on it, that will free up some memory turn off and on again and re-scan the satellite you want go into menu and move the channels you want into your order and delete what you don't want. this may not work I have done it lots of time with success but not on a Ferguson
Good luck D

Back