ferguson ariva 120hd

Have you got DHCP set to 'on' in the NETWORK LOCAL SETTING page (MENU-TOOLS) mate?

Also you can use an n-line on the Cccam client on the box too.

Last edited:
Hi Butters! I got it! I tried what you mentioned with still no joy and noticed when I had put in the password before I had made a mistake with one two many letters, I think why it works now is, I used the '0' button to delete to extra letter when I should of used the green button to delete it as while when I checked the password every time it still showed one star two many but yet was blank after using the zero, but seems obvious the box saw the zero as a 'space' in the password. So when I used the green button to delete the whole password and re-enter it again it worked, unscrambled and works perfectly. Feel a bit stupid but very appreciative of you help. Thanks so much again!!

Hi Butters! I got it! I tried what you mentioned with still no joy and noticed when I had put in the password before I had made a mistake with one two many letters, I think why it works now is, I used the '0' button to delete to extra letter when I should of used the green button to delete it as while when I checked the password every time it still showed one star two many but yet was blank after using the zero, but seems obvious the box saw the zero as a 'space' in the password. So when I used the green button to delete the whole password and re-enter it again it worked, unscrambled and works perfectly. Feel a bit stupid but very appreciative of you help. Thanks so much again!!

Nice one glad you got sorted! More often than not it's something simple that's the problem.

Hi All,I'm a newbie and was wondering if someone could push me in the right direction please.
I have a ferguson ariva 120 combo v2.15b8 and I'm looking for the latest patch and any help to get me started.I currently have an openbox operating in another room and am looking at getting my ariva120 working similar to my openbox.any help would be much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,I'm a newbie and was wondering if someone could push me in the right direction please.
I have a ferguson ariva 120 combo software v2.15b8 and I'm looking for the latest patch and any help to get me started.I currently have an openbox operating in another room and am looking at getting my ariva120 working similar to my openbox.any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Guys
I got brilliant help from you guys early last year my pal did something to his Ferguson ariva 120 it still works but transponders and channels only work sometimes,
say utv is saved on channel 6 it will work sometimes but most of the time you have to use it from another transponder on say channel 245 it's not just a case of moving it I have tried that, it also doesn't want to know about hdmi cable connections anymore

so I was hoping to do a factory reset and obviously will be looking for where to get the server files and also the updated channel list it is on software v2.15b8 at the moment I have been trying to download stuff for it but because it's old all the links are dead

could some kind hearted person please either pm me or upload the files or post an active link please
as always any help greatly appreciated
Regards
D

Looking for a little help. I've looked through a good few posts but can't find an answer. I'm trying to add a nline to patched box. Upgrade by usb not showing config files option. Others recommend to add it manually but how do I do this I have no cccam menu in network settings. Am I missing something?

HiSpire
if you press the red button on the remote it will get you into the server menu and you should be able to add it there
best of luck
D

HiSpire
if you press the red button on the remote it will get you into the server menu and you should be able to add it there
best of luck
D

Thank for your help. Unfortunately when I press the red button while in network local setting menu nothing happens other than the light flashing on the remote indicating I pressed the button. I'm using latest firmware posted few links above

Hi Spire
don't be in the network settings just press the red button
I managed to add my line. Had to try different firmware to the one you posted up above as there was no red button option. Thanks for all your help

Hi spire
sorry it didn't work, as I said I haven't tried it, I thought it might be ok, as it was pm'ed to me from someone who seemed genuine
what firmware did you use? did it work? and any chance you could post it here. or pm it to me as I still haven't got my box working.
I have been really busy so haven't had the time, but now you have saved me time messing about with firmware that doesn't work
just as a matter of interest when you press the red button now on your remote does it get you into the server menu with the firmware you loaded

No problem. I used firware V2.18B8 think I got the link to it earlier in this thread can't find now. When I press red button goes into server menu. It gives me red option button which wasn't available on your link. I was also able to load the allshares.dat from usb which again I wasn't with the firmware you posted.

appologies to all I thought it was a helpful file I will try to delete it now

Hi guys
I was kindly given some file by getoffthepot which I have installed on my box but the upgrade by usb choice is greyed out I have the file v2.18b8 but can't load it with a null modem, I am getting an ip address when the box turns on but thats it can't get into the server choices
Any ideas

Hi all
I got it working don't know how or why I just kept trying turning it on and off and there was the usb choice again
anyone got an up to date channel list that works, when I try to scan it fails a lot I'm guessing it is on old astra 2 so the default transponders are dead
as always any help greatly appreciated
Regards
D

Hi all
I figured out you need to have a usb key inserted in the box to have upgrade by usb option available
if I use an offical firmware I don't think it has the * beside it so I think I need a patched firmware to get into the server menu. at the moment it says got ip address so it can connect to the internet but not the server page to put a line in when I go to dhhp or whatever the page is it doesn't have the red button option to edit it says caps,
It really annoying me because I had access to the server yesterday but didn't have a test line but today it was gone
I may have messed it up trying to upload a channel list
I can't get any bbc or itv stations from a blind scan, any help extremely greatfully accepted

Ok I think i'm back into the server page not sure i'm filling it in right or not anyone know how to delete letters in the password bit

Hi Again
Finally got this to work my son figured out the typing issue for me, test line working, now I need to get a channel list thats up to date, or can anyone tell me if I delete all the transponders except 1 will I be able to find the new transponders on 28 astra 2 and eurobird 1

Back