Feedback Thread For: de_deej's UK Sportster Pro 1.03 RC015

sidjav26 read back a few pages in this thread m8 and u will find ur answers ;)

I don't think it is, I've just had a look and the option isn't there, unless it's been moved.

I could try renaming the file I suppose.... ach what's life without trying to blow things up :Clap:

Well fortunately mine defaults to 0014, although my direct file recordings are getting serious sync issues, but that might be unrelated.

I do like this image a lot though, and one cool feature of it is that you can put a channel number in and then press ok to zap to it, or back up not to, so it's more like Sky Digital's OS in that respect.

Spark said:
Well fortunately mine defaults to 0014, although my direct file recordings are getting serious sync issues, but that might be unrelated.

I do like this image a lot though, and one cool feature of it is that you can put a channel number in and then press ok to zap to it, or back up not to, so it's more like Sky Digital's OS in that respect.

To change the ucode go to the online updates menu, you will need to let the box have internet access.

de_deej

are there any new scan files cos it don't pick up ppv like sly b0x 0ffice sports

i never had sky box office sports working on my dbox, just says channel unavailable !

sure it hasnt moved over to VOD

That is something I've noticed, this image doesn't do EPG on front row, but it's a small price to pay, since it's otherwise totally sound.

Well done on new image

Hello De-Deej, I have messed around with your image since yesterday and here are my findings thus far:-

1) In the Dbox/System Menu/Options Menu you have already selected "New" for the Avia 500 and 600 drivers. However, when you check which drivers are being used (Dbox/Service Menu/Display Ucodes) it quotes for the Avia 600 that it is using "avia600vb022". Is this an oversight as there is an "avia600vb028" driver or is there a compatability issue?

2) Last night I was watching a few programs and noticed a slight time lag on the audio signal on occasions. This is usually fixed by going up a channel then back down, or vice versa, but appeared to happen a few times. Any ideas?

3) I left the Dbox on this afternoon while I was out, as I wanted to record a couple of Abbott and Costello films, and when i returned several hours later the video had disappeared although the sound was still going ok. A quick change of channel up then back down and it appeared again. Any ideas as to what may cause this?

Thank you for any info/assistance, Chris.

Gingerchris said:
3) I left the Dbox on this afternoon while I was out, as I wanted to record a couple of Abbott and Costello films, and when i returned several hours later the video had disappeared although the sound was still going ok. A quick change of channel up then back down and it appeared again. Any ideas as to what may cause this?

I have noticed that as well on this image, but Sportster Ultra used to do the reverse for me, the video remained but the audio disappeared.

Absolutely no problems on my Sagem x 1, works a treat, your efforts much appreciated.

Cheers m8.

@de_deej

Can you please post the megaload link on unlocker...don't what to steel your thunder but ppl are crying for a 2x IMG.
thanks

birkenhead:Cheers:

birkenhead said:
@de_deej

Can you please post the megaload link on unlocker...don't what to steel your thunder but ppl are crying for a 2x IMG.
thanks

birkenhead:Cheers:

Hi mate,

please feel free to upload it there (both 1x & 2x if you like), if you can include the original description I would appreciate it. I would of done it but I saw that someone had already released a version.

Thanks,

de_deej

Thanks very much,had a sagem dbox that wouldnt show any channels at all just the waiting for time display.Flashed with this image & now i have every channel,thanks again for sharing this with us:Cheers:

Nice image dejay. I have had it on my nokia 2x since you released it as a sagem. I just ftp'd ucode 001a and stuck my service file in and changed the remote over. Once all that was done i had a perfect image. I have enabled the auto-scan and it does indeed find and add more channels to your service xml. But thats my nag lol why dont these new channels work even after a restart ? I would say it has added 10 channels to my services and about 2 of them work. But all in all a very nice image. :Cheers:

@diddy & wilbo, thanks alot guys I'm glad its working well. If you have any problems just let me know.

de_deej

had probs with the remote but sorted that ok.
having probs scanning though i tell it to leave existing and do a scan and when its finnished ive lost around 80 channels mainly front row and adult channels and some sport?
has anyone managed to fix this?
otherwise very stable indeed good work.....

Must be an old Image or older zapit/sectionsd as the Image you are using is not picking up the Vod/Nvod's

IMAGE Update comes to mind or copy and paste the missing channels into services.xml...This is how it all started about 1 1/2 years ago in the UK

no this is de_deej's UK Sportster Pro 1.03 RC015 his latest image

Back