Feedback Thread For: de_deej's UK Sportster Pro 1.03 RC015

de_deej

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Get it here: http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=505085#post505085

Well what can I say my dbox is finally in the bin due to it completely burning out so I’ve decided to release my English conversion of the latest 2x UK Sportster Pro 1.03 RC015.

I had the image on my box for around 2 weeks and I confirm it is rock solid. I sent this to somebody 2 days ago as they had a dead box they had tried everything on and it revived it.

Features:

98% is converted into English including English time and clock fix. (Thanks to Cryo as I updated/modified his original English.locale file).

Latest Evocamd 2.02 & Newcamd 6.07 both installed and auto updating.

Automatic channel scan can be activated by going to the channel scan menu and activating it (remember to save settings). This will then work in the background and will update your services.xml file while you are watching a program (if it finds anything). You will notice when it adds something as the channel list will reload.

The EPG cache time can be set by pressing: dbox, blue, 2, and selecting Time/EPG settings.

EMU & EPG can be restarted by simply pressing the blue button.

Games can be easily installed using the Games Installer Menu.

Compatible with VLCRape.

Yweb version 1.43 (German)

The settings are set for a Sagem 2x so if you have a nokia you might need to do some tweaking.

The 1x can be easily created if somebody is kind enough to make a backup of the var (jffs2) partition and upload it. All you would then need to do is download the original German version from here:

http://sportster.ump2002.net/downloads.php?topt=lU

Also download the rc15 root update. Then Flash the original full image, flash the rc15 root update, then finally flash the var (jffs) partition. It sounds complicated but will only take 5 mins.

This will be my last image as I haven’t got the funds to get a new box (got a baby girl on the way), and if or when I do I might have to look into getting a Dreambox.

Anyway I will try my best to help with anything so if you have any problems please ask. I will continue to pop in to see what’s going on and to examine Gavs new images with newtuxflash lol.

I would appreciate it if nobody shares this image with other forums as I will upload them sometime over the weekend I just wanted to post it here first.

Good Luck all, it has been a pleasure.

de_deej

DISCLAIMER
Please note that this image has been created for educational use only and I do not condone or encourage the use of this image to obtain free cable tv. The image is used at your own risk.

if anybody gets a min can they copy and back up the var (jffs2) partition so i can convert it to a 1x and upload it.

cheers

krazylegz said:
if anybody gets a min can they copy and back up the var (jffs2) partition so i can convert it to a 1x and upload it.

cheers

Yes if somebody could do this please as I am unable to. It will only take 30 seconds and will mean others can try it aswell.

de_deej

Sorry to here about your box going down m8, are you getting another one or will you be going for something different

Just downloaded your image looking forward to trying it m8

:Cheers:

Marc

I will give it a try over the weekend de_deej :
cheers m8 ;)

krazylegz said:

cheers

:) this do

its great m8 boots quicker 2 ;@) and the pic quality is excellent :) has it got epg for front row at all? :Cheers: great job!

i love u m8 <0/ this is the only iage that works with xbmc eh. lol i am recording now direct to me 120gigg hd in xbox :D:D:D thanks :Cheers:

:banana: can u tell us how to put this image together. sounds real good and i would like to try it out aswell. : shocked2

??

Bigvan

hello m8
loaded it to nokia 2x and all looked ok restarted box and remote is totally dead
not responding at all

krazylegz said:
cheers m8 but it's the wrong one. any chance you can upload mtd1

cheers

lee
i just did the var jiffs 2 m8 {mtd 2}
here is the root squashfs {mtd1}

quest said:
hello m8
loaded it to nokia 2x and all looked ok restarted box and remote is totally dead
not responding at all

working well here on my nokia no probs

marc12345 said:
Sorry to here about your box going down m8, are you getting another one or will you be going for something different

Just downloaded your image looking forward to trying it m8

Marc

Thanks mate, I can't afford any box at the moment so it looks like freeview for me for a while lol.

strange

just flashed this image frooze on error scan 4 channel couldnt use remote to let u into menus sent my boquets to box left box on bbc 2 had to use yweb to change channels either bad flash or down load thinnk ill have a beer and then reflash LOL:BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

Rat said:
I will give it a try over the weekend de_deej :
cheers m8 ;)

No problem mate, let me know how you get on.

[QUOTE = b3nnyb0y]i love u m8 <0/ this is the only iage that works with xbmc eh. lol i am recording now direct to me 120gigg hd in xbox :D:D:D thanks

its great m8 boots quicker 2 ;@) and the pic quality is excellent has it got epg for front row at all? great job![/QUOTE]

Glad its doing it for you mate. Hope it keeps it up.

de_deej

im having a few issues and i dunno if its ntl or the image. i seem to have lost a lot of front row and also no sky mobvies 5-10. front row was working yesterday i did a fresh scan and it picks up film flex but my old services.xml works still on front row not all mind but like 80% is left :D front row is dead in the water anyways but sky movies isnt going vod is it?

Back