FEEDBACK For DigitalWorldz UK-02

bonehead said:
hi i hve just flashed this image, on my sagem x2 boxbut i am having difficulty getting all channels,i have tried changing u codes to the one in other box,also changed cams,tried them all. i do get epg on all channels but no picture anyone any sugestions,picture on channels i see look good
i will keep playing but any help would be great.cheers:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

hello m8 , have you added the camd's and keys in useful.rar as explianed further down this thread

Not a problem at all mate.. looks like they do indeed wish to remain in the background :)

Whoever they are theyre doing a slick job.. well done guys :)

--
Regards

yido said:
glad that you like the image m8

the team are glad to give a service to people and try and improve from one version to the next and that is why the feedback thread is hear as they do listen to what others want

as to the members of the team well if they do not want to be known they have asked me as a moderator to keep this of the subject to who they

their wish is for you all to enjoy and have fun and along the way give feedback

thanks again and mums the word

please respect the team as they are doing really well

cheers

bonehead said:
hi i hve just flashed this image, on my sagem x2 boxbut i am having difficulty getting all channels,i have tried changing u codes to the one in other box,also changed cams,tried them all. i do get epg on all channels but no picture anyone any sugestions,picture on channels i see look good
i will keep playing but any help would be great.cheers:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Have you tried ucode_001a
sound no picture is common :Chainsaw: , it is since they put the left/right info bar in the cvs, if you don't stream then it should be fine on 001a.
otherwise go through them all.

if the channels just plain don't work is there an error ?

Have Fun

looks like a superb image, will have to give it a try

taxi79 said:
looks like a superb image, will have to give it a try

its for sure worth giving it a try m8

you dont know what your missing i can tell you

as its been on my box now ever since it has came out and stable clearer sharper picture smooth

brilliant as some times my box plays up a little but on this image it runs really smooth

always try it all new images and always make backups of the images you take off

cheers

new image x2

hi all just like me if all else fails read the instructions.
having now put keys andemus in right place guess what bloody good imige innit lol
just need now to give it the time test see if it stops the birdies,best picture i have had on this very quirky x2 sagem,fingers crossed
thanks a million guys for some very hard work,very well done.
oh eck picture just went off ,no birdies,went down a channel back up ,fine again:Cheers: :Cheers: :Clap: :Clap: :

just an update

this has been rock solid on my Nokia ur work is outstanding

thanks for giving DW ur free time ;)

:) a very happy Rat

posted earlier in the thread that i had problems trying to chmod keys and cams, the files were from the dw1, after 2 days finally got there with the useful files posted, just did,nt see them earlier, everything seems just grand, used fxp, so thanks:Clap:

Will try later tonight, If it's as reliable as the last image I won't be dissapointed...:Clap:

Thanx 4 the image and hard work people :Clap:

:Clap: ok had this on for a few days on my sagem 2x and its excellent. picture quality is the best ive seen. direct recording direct to my pc works fine, love the custom menus and the outdoor plugin (useless but incredibly hypnotic :) )

only 1 problem ive had is the picture freezes sometimes changing the channel up and back again fixes it but it a bit annoying ive tried builtin 001a and 0014 ucodes and its the same on all.

I was getting this the other day.
my cc box was also glitching so put it down to them playing about.
have you tried the other ucodes
0013, 00F0, 00F1, vortex, builtin

I get it a lot with evocam even when the cc box is stable but not with newcam or mgcam

experiment

Have Fun

nice

coooollll. Have been fannying about a lot recently due to glitches. in the end feel its been a connection problem as my tuner is on a bit of a shoogly peg. have put a small pencil against the tuner and aerial feed and taped the hell out of it to make it a little more stable. Seems to be working ok now. Mightnot have been image problems after all...... in anycase have battered this uk02 image on today and i am well impressed with it. The image is as clear as one that gav did away back 121105 or thereabouts. And seems stable so far.

also like the customisable menus. nice feature....very very nice so thank you to those responsible. :Cheers:

Maybe missed somewhere, but where is the recording option, i cannot find it anywhere. And yes, enabled it in the menu.

ell-ess-dee said:
Maybe missed somewhere, but where is the recording option, i cannot find it anywhere. And yes, enabled it in the menu.

if you enabled it and saved settings then apply it should be in the settings menu
if your looking for recording ssettings

Only gripe I have so far is that a few channels are not showing up straight away, have to keep going back and forth to get picture which is a little bit annoying at times. Tried all cams, no difference..

not cams it's the ucodes.

ucode_001a is the only stable one but then recording can be hit and miss.
It is the left/right info bar patch, when they put it in the cvs they messed it up, tried telling them on the tuxbox forum but they are not interested ?

Have a play with the ucodes have heard good results from 0013 and vortex.

Have Fun

Had a play, some seem better than others but still get it. 0014 seems to be the best for me..

Take that back, 001A is indeed stable, try recording out tonight..

Last edited:
ell-ess-dee said:
Only gripe I have so far is that a few channels are not showing up straight away, have to keep going back and forth to get picture which is a little bit annoying at times. Tried all cams, no difference..
if you use a sagem and ucode 014 i find that setting enx and the avia watchdog to on you will find these in misc settings should sort out your problem.

been using this image about a week now and now problems i can repoert very stable nice image thanks

Back