FEEDBACK For DigitalWorldz UK-02

Rat said:
have u tried rebooting box too see if it saves setting then ?worth a try

Just tried it now, and yes, it's kicked back to evocam.

Dunno what else to say.

What I'm going to try is to delete all the keys and cams and re-insert them as you would normally do with this image.

Back soon

Using the 1x image on my sagem and its spot on just messing around changing settings to get it just the way I want it. One thing I cant do is change the name of the Andere bouquet have used images that show it as Others which is what I am trying to do but when you change and save it reverts back to the original name. Will I have to change something on the image before flashing to sort it out, I know its a small thing but I like to have things the way I like them so it will piss me off until I get it sorted.

Once again top marks to you guys for this latest production!!!!!!!

beckam7 said:
Using the 1x image on my sagem and its spot on just messing around changing settings to get it just the way I want it. One thing I cant do is change the name of the Andere bouquet have used images that show it as Others which is what I am trying to do but when you change and save it reverts back to the original name. Will I have to change something on the image before flashing to sort it out, I know its a small thing but I like to have things the way I like them so it will piss me off until I get it sorted.

Once again top marks to you guys for this latest production!!!!!!!

try editing the boutique.xml file direct m8 its in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit
saying that i dont think you can edit the name as im sure that boutique is a working boutiqe

nj2006 said:
try editing the boutique.xml file direct m8 its in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit
saying that i dont think you can edit the name as im sure that boutique is a working boutiqe

hi what you can do is create a new bouquet name it "others" then transfer the channels out of the Andere bouquet and into the others bouquet

done m8 and sorted

cheers

Just having a look at the bouquet.xml file no sign of the 'Andere' it just lists the ones that I have created 'News ; Sport ; Documentry' etc I think it must be created automaticly with the leftover channels from the service.xml that have not been assigned a bouquet of there own.

All channels which are not assigned to a bouqet are listed in the Andere bouqet. Simply assign that channels to a bouqet and the Andere bouqet disappear.

Thanks guys just made 'Other' transfered them over and 'Andre' has gone thank god for that , I can sleep easy tonight

Image is great, no problems with it so far (not expecting too either, uk01 was on for 2mths without problems).

Cheers,

Tin

well still on since it has came out and its

rock solid

thank you team for that

looking forward to the next chapter in the dw teams image

cheers

mak11 said:
Just tried it now, and yes, it's kicked back to evocam.

Dunno what else to say.

What I'm going to try is to delete all the keys and cams and re-insert them as you would normally do with this image.

Back soon

Sounds like it has gone read only.
Go
dbox, service, scan for channels.
write down the existing values then change the
netid to 00000
frequency 000000
symbol rate 0000
save settings and reboot the box
go back to the scan for channels
if the settings are 00000 000000 0000 then it's not read only, if they have reverted to the original settings then it is read only and you need to reflash.

Restarting the cam will work as writing to the flash is not important, the cam is changed in memory but the box will revert to evocam on a reboot.

Let us know

Have Fun

ellie1998 said:
Sounds like it has gone read only.
Go
dbox, service, scan for channels.
write down the existing values then change the
netid to 00000
frequency 000000
symbol rate 0000
save settings and reboot the box
go back to the scan for channels
if the settings are 00000 000000 0000 then it's not read only, if they have reverted to the original settings then it is read only and you need to reflash.

Restarting the cam will work as writing to the flash is not important, the cam is changed in memory but the box will revert to evocam on a reboot.

Let us know

Have Fun

Cheers Ellie, yes it had gone read only (why does it do that)? Tried to delete the cams but it wouldn't let me.

Just ended up re-flashing a back up and all is fine again.

Thanks for all your help mate:Clap:

I'm going to need to check this one out later :) Had the old image on my box but had a lot of probs with no pic being dispalyed when changing chans sometimes. Don't know if it was a cam prob or something daft I had done but it was irritating. And the Yweb interface locked the box when I tried to use it to watch TV on the pc even though I had VLC set up correctly. But I've never had much luck with the whole dbox to pc thing :( UK01 was the best image I'd came across so far so this one should be even better. Thanks guys :Cheers:

gemini85 said:
I'm going to need to check this one out later :) Had the old image on my box but had a lot of probs with no pic being dispalyed when changing chans sometimes. Don't know if it was a cam prob or something daft I had done but it was irritating. And the Yweb interface locked the box when I tried to use it to watch TV on the pc even though I had VLC set up correctly. But I've never had much luck with the whole dbox to pc thing :( UK01 was the best image I'd came across so far so this one should be even better. Thanks guys :Cheers:

One word ucodes :) you have to experiment. not all the ucodes work with vlc for me it is getting the one which doesn't freeze but still works with vlc.

The only cam my box doesn't like is evocam but others swear by it on their box..

Every box is different, in an ideal world we would all debug our own box and get the original ucodes but most get ours already in debug so we have to experiment.

@mak11 read only is where the image becomes defragmented, I think that is why many of the germans who have been at this longer than us use squashfs with defrag routines. Hopefully 03 with have this feature ???

Have Fun

:) is there no version of this image backed up just so you can flash it and scan .DigitalWorldz UK-02 [2x] Fixed just wondering

bloodstone1964 said:
:) is there no version of this image backed up just so you can flash it and scan .DigitalWorldz UK-02 [2x] Fixed just wondering

THE DIGITALWORLDZ TEAM DO NOT WISH FOR THIS IMAGE TO BE AVIALABLE WITH EMU AND KEYS IT IS A FTA IMAGE.

what you do with it after you download it is down to you.

I don't know if this is a problem with the box or something i'm doing wrong, but sometimes when i use yweb my service and bouquets are overwritten witch means i have to ftp them over again.
I've only just learned how to use this so it might be me?

A lurker in the forum usually, but just wanted to say thanks to you guys. Keep up the great work :Clap: Going to give it a try now :Clap: :)

Just had a bizare problem... Iwas updating one of my bouquets in bouquet editor. When I pressed save changes now all of my channels and bouquets disappeared. I tried to ftp the files back over but the service file would not copy. I decided to try a scan. The scan settings had changed from 6887 to astra something or other and i couldn't change em. This is sattelite aint it?
Anyway reflashed and up and running again now. I'd appreciate it if anybody could let me know what happened if possible.

Cheers

Last edited:
phils_confused said:
Just had a bizare problem... Iwas updating one of my bouquets in bouquet editor. When I pressed save changes now all of my channels and bouquets disappeared. I tried to ftp the files back over but the service file would not copy. I decided to try a scan. The scan settings had changed from 6887 to astra something or other and i couldn't change em. This is sattelite aint it?
Anyway reflashed and up and running again now. I'd appreciate it if anybody could let me know what happened if possible.

Cheers

that sounds like a bad flash or something m8

try reflashing but using ifa m8 not via the tmp folder via ftp m8

it happened to me a while back

cheers

Back