FEEDBACK For DigitalWorldz UK-02

having a few minor issues i ftp my service file and bouquets across but they dont show up and have to rescan and ive not lost but the signal has dropped to where the channel is just breaking up especially sky one

jjlee said:
having a few minor issues i ftp my service file and bouquets across but they dont show up and have to rescan and ive not lost but the signal has dropped to where the channel is just breaking up especially sky one

All I did was ftp my service/bouquets
dbox
service
reload channels.

Try changing the cam, it is set to evocam (yuck) my box (sagem 2x) sails along quite happily with mgcam and tolerates newcam though it does freeze sometimes on newcam.

Have Fun

might have found the problem i downloaded the 1x image from the feedback link and didnt think twice about it looking the same as the original dw image but when i downloaded the 2x image and converted it to 1x they are different not sure if someone has linked to the wrong file (it was late when it went up : ) ) or i downloaded the wrong file but i now have the new image

Just checked, yes there is a mixup the 1x is uk01.

Not to worry, I had a pm a while back saying that the "remote osd" remote is fixed and they are hoping to upload the new images sometime today.

Nice to know that uk02 works for your box, shows they have made improvements over uk01

Have Fun

just downloading it mate thanksss i will write back when i test cheers

really good image just tested it

Last edited:
ellie1998 said:
Just checked, yes there is a mixup the 1x is uk01.

Not to worry, I had a pm a while back saying that the "remote osd" remote is fixed and they are hoping to upload the new images sometime today.

Nice to know that uk02 works for your box, shows they have made improvements over uk01

Have Fun
never thought of it like that bonus had still lost sky one the box and some movie channels checked my connections and there working but by the ber sig etc they shouldnt be but they are so im happy good image stable so far

Right Guys i have uploaded the new fixed image to the download section. and changed the links in my first post to corrispond .

this fixes the issue with the osd
and the 1x image bieng the uk-01 not the uk-02

Hi all
I just flash my dbox with DigitalWorldz UK-02 image, I am in ex c&w
And I use my old service and Bouquets file for channels but only free channels are available to watch like bbc1 2 3 4. Rest of are blank screen. EPG is ok on all channels.
Am I doing something wrong?

webmode said:
Hi all
I just flash my dbox with DigitalWorldz UK-02 image, I am in ex c&w
And I use my old service and Bouquets file for channels but only free channels are available to watch like bbc1 2 3 4. Rest of are blank screen. EPG is ok on all channels.
Am I doing something wrong?

you will need to download the useful file on this thread

and put the emu's in var/bin chmod 755 all

and put the keys in /var/keys chmod 755 all

the digitalworldz team released this image for free to air only and did not include these files

hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reply
I did same as you says but no channels

webmode said:
Thanks for reply
I did same as you says but no channels

the uk-02 is set to use bult in ucodes if you go to the digitalworldz menu

dbox>>digitalworldzmenu >> ucodes and try changing them

if still have problems trychanging the camd from evocamd to another

Just flashed this image and first impressions are that it is excellent. Scanning is usually my box's weak point, but it picked up nearly all the channels:Clap: The picture quality is excellent. Sure it will be as stable as UK01.
Thanks for all your effort guys:THANKS: Superb work

Flashed this image and all was good after I updated the cams and keys.

Then I changed the avia driver to 600 and after I did this none of the changes I made to cam or ucode would stick so I had to reflash the virgin image and start again this time not changing to avia 600 (which I thought was recommended for sagem 1x).

All seems to be working OK now. I might try and reproduce the bug later but right now its too hot and I just want to have a cold beer and watch some TV :)

Keep up the good work DW team. Apart from what I just said the image seems really nice.

nj2006 said:
the uk-02 is set to use bult in ucodes if you go to the digitalworldz menu

dbox>>digitalworldzmenu >> ucodes and try changing them

if still have problems trychanging the camd from evocamd to another

No m8 still no joy :Mad2:

webmode said:
No m8 still no joy :Mad2:

hi m8
what box have you got ?
and what do you have the ucode and emu set as ?

EDIT : you will also need to transfer service.xml and boutique.xml
to var/tuxbox/config/zapit

Last edited:
nj2006 said:
hi m8
what box have you got ?
and what do you have the ucode and emu set as ?

EDIT : you will also need to transfer service.xml and boutique.xml
to var/tuxbox/config/zapit

Nokia Dbox 2
ucode set as ucode_001A
emu set as evocamd
even tryed different ucode and emu

just flashed this image seems very smooth & sharp picture quality nice custom menues too! :Cheers: Great work guys thx

Griz said:
just flashed this image seems very smooth & sharp picture quality nice custom menues too! :Cheers: Great work guys thx

griz m8 i agree with you m8

i have had it on ever since it came out and i have got to say that its great

really smooth turning over channels fast good pic quality and i love the new digitalworldz menu much better then that of the uk01

well done team this will stay on my dbox until something better comes out but i think it would be hard to beat

cheers

hello guys

have fashed image and uploaded working services from dw-uk01 image.
have loaded keys and emu and chmod to 755.
tried all camds and ucodes but cannot get anything but fta channels

where am i going wrong?????

please help

Agree that image is very smooth but chanels are blank exept fta
:CRYBABY:

Back