FEEDBACK For DigitalWorldz UK-02

yido said:
just noticed the boot logos wow thats brilliant

at the bottom of the screen midnight i am using that one now and its great thanks to you guys for that

cheers

you think so m8 i find them very hard to read, looks very blurry on my TV

Just loaded it. First impression, very good but might confuse some with having 2 digitalworldz menu's - maybe you could rename the shellexec menu?

Hi just downloaded now, will be playing with it 2morrow. Cant believe 02 is out already. Thanks

Just had a bit of a glitch. after a day of being on, whenever I tried to change the menu settings (show movie player) the box put its self in to deep stand by had to press power on the remote and it would start up again.
Once it restarts the cam has set itself back to evocamd ans showed a black screen when i had it set on mgcamd. I've reflashed and everything seems to be ok again. Would a bad flash have waited so long to show its head?

Just downloaded and put on my sagem. Fantastic image the best image i've ever used DigitalWorldz UK images just keep getting better and better.

Hi,

I have been experiencing intermitently a blank screen with audio which sorts itself out after changing channels back and forth.

I rectified this problem by changing the ucode from 'builtin' which was set to 0014 to 001A.

Enjoy ;)

just tried the new 1x on my sagem, only getting fta channels, followed an earlier post by yido regarding keys and cams, what i have done using ftp was, in var/bin i put cams in, right click select properties, in the permissions box owner, group and all users i ticked execute boxes for all 3, and ok,d them, restarted box, then in var/keys i transferred all the keys in and done the same, restarted and then put service files and bouquets in tux/config/zapit, done the fast scan no probs, set the avia to sagem 600, changed cams and ucodes about, still no change, what i did notice in the permissions box that under all users the read only box was ticked and i unchecked it, was,nt sure about it, should i have left it ticked, sorry to go on a bit, but just letting you all know what i,ve done, any help appreciated..........cheers guys

hi dw team
just read feedback looks good will give it a go first thing tomorrow and let you,s know how i get on (dw uk1 was great, best image iv used for some time:Clap: ) thanks for another great image.:Cheers:
johny48

Going to give this a go on my nokia today thanks to DW team for all your hard work.

Cheers

Hi

Downloaded last night and couldnt wait so flashed straight away and 1st impressions very very good, like everything about it. On my box mgcam wont work just get blank screen but otherwise no problems still playing at this stage. Well done DW team and many thanks for giving us another gr8 image.

flashed it last nite and overall very stable image. like the menu custormization. all i can say so far its the dog bollocks and it keeps getting better and better. keep up the good work guys. much appreciated.

green screening aaaaaaggghhhhh

HI all,

sorry if this has been asked before, i'v read through alot of posts and done all searches I can but I can't find an answer so if you don't mind I'd like to pick some brains...

I've flashed the new Uk02 image to my Dbox2, tranferred all the useful files etc but when I power up my box it'll load up and the channels are fine, after about 4 mins or so, I get a Green screen on the telly and then the box just reboots except it gets stuck in a loop and doesn't get further than loading kernel. if I pull the power out and then wait 5 mins and then power on, then it loads up okay again for 4 mins.

I was thinkin of changing the video driver but how do I do that in the new image??

does any one know what the answer is???

ps. iv recetnly bought the box, this is the third image iv tried. iv also tried the sportster 1.7 and the DW uk01

cheers

zhinkler said:
HI all,

sorry if this has been asked before, i'v read through alot of posts and done all searches I can but I can't find an answer so if you don't mind I'd like to pick some brains...

I've flashed the new Uk02 image to my Dbox2, tranferred all the useful files etc but when I power up my box it'll load up and the channels are fine, after about 4 mins or so, I get a Green screen on the telly and then the box just reboots except it gets stuck in a loop and doesn't get further than loading kernel. if I pull the power out and then wait 5 mins and then power on, then it loads up okay again for 4 mins.

I was thinkin of changing the video driver but how do I do that in the new image??

does any one know what the answer is???

ps. iv recetnly bought the box, this is the third image iv tried. iv also tried the sportster 1.7 and the DW uk01

cheers

ber problem maybe you need to chck your signals here

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/56772-ber_sig_snr_and_what.html

or maybe blue blue and in that menu look for hardware settings and in there i think the is driver change this to avia600 an restart the box see if that helps if not go back to the same menu

but this time go to the gtx settings and switch enx to on and restart the box

hope this helps

cheers

Well done team.. it has replaced sportster 1.05 as my image of the moment. I really like the ability to cusomize your own menu but its better than dw01 as it dynamically renumbers the menu.

Stable as anything.. and quick bootup.. seems like theres a fair old bit of space left on it too :) :)

Many Thanks.

One last thing.. can I ask who is coding your neutrino and who else is in the team?.. got a feeling whoever it is doesnt want to be public which is fair enough.. but i gotta ask nonetheless :)

--
Regards

learntofly said:
Well done team.. it has replaced sportster 1.05 as my image of the moment. I really like the ability to cusomize your own menu but its better than dw01 as it dynamically renumbers the menu.

Stable as anything.. and quick bootup.. seems like theres a fair old bit of space left on it too :) :)

Many Thanks.

One last thing.. can I ask who is coding your neutrino and who else is in the team?.. got a feeling whoever it is doesnt want to be public which is fair enough.. but i gotta ask nonetheless :)

--
Regards

glad that you like the image m8

the team are glad to give a service to people and try and improve from one version to the next and that is why the feedback thread is hear as they do listen to what others want

as to the members of the team well if they do not want to be known they have asked me as a moderator to keep this of the subject to who they

their wish is for you all to enjoy and have fun and along the way give feedback

thanks again and mums the word

please respect the team as they are doing really well

cheers

ellie1998 said:
was the box stable with sportster or uk01 ?

no, they wouldn't even boot up, I think the signals okay cos I have another box which works fine with the same setup.

I will try what yido suggested, thanks all - i'll update on my progress

:Cheers:

Ok, it's that your post was misleading in that it gave the impression it was the uk02 playing up..

not to worry make a new thread and we can go through some basic fault finding

Have Fun

digi world

hi i hve just flashed this image, on my sagem x2 boxbut i am having difficulty getting all channels,i have tried changing u codes to the one in other box,also changed cams,tried them all. i do get epg on all channels but no picture anyone any sugestions,picture on channels i see look good
i will keep playing but any help would be great.cheers:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Last edited:
Back