Feckin Backdoor !!!

FUBAR69

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am trying to get into a mosc with a blockered image on it, and of course it is asking me for the 0 backdoor login.... and of course I dont know it :nopity: lol

I have tried everything I know....XNCS etc but cant get anywhere ... :Angryfire

Any advice would be much appreciated

I am trying to get into a mosc with a blockered image on it, and of course it is asking me for the 0 backdoor login.... and of course I dont know it :nopity: lol

I have tried everything I know....XNCS etc but cant get anywhere ... :Angryfire

Any advice would be much appreciated
what rom and version is it??

u could try this

open nagra edit-tools-remove card lock
enter code coa1ffbb1792fcd0

u could try this

open nagra edit-tools-remove card lock
enter code coa1ffbb1792fcd0

Just tried and it comes up with "no bad password or backdoor present"

But when I try to read or write the card it asks for a backdoor login !!

I dont need the details from the card.... just to be able to use it again.....

Any way of wiping it clean ?

wasnt there a backdoor fixer script by sk for the unloopers?

I must be doing something basic wrong lol..... nada..... is there a tut on how to use it ?

the d2c file is used by clicking on the comm tab in nagraedit then go to open d2c locate it on your pc then click the send d2c tab job done one line will say no response ignore that but u will have to reset the ird

the d2c file is used by clicking on the comm tab in nagraedit then go to open d2c locate it on your pc then click the send d2c tab job done one line will say no response ignore that but u will have to reset the ird

I done that but what part of the numbers is the backdoor key ?

Reset the IRD ?

hi can one of you guys point me in the right direction? i've been rattling my brains for the past hour and i cant for the life of me find a button on nagraedit that opens d2c's? i've pressed them all and none of them give me the option to send a d2c?

Back