*EXPIRED* Free Sky Plus And Installation For A Year (New Customers Only )

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O

i just got 3 mix pack for £20pm free sky+ free install coming on sat

tho the guy told me to ring him up direct after xmas and hell sort me out on a free hd box

(also he said that sky are going to give the HD channels for free in the new year)

got my card and agrement today

but my name is wrong, so may ring up and get them to change it later... :)

make sure its still a go ahead as well

i would leave it as it is hun if i were...u don't wanna go rocking the boat now do u.... wot difference does it make wot name is onit, ur not paying for it anyway...lol

well done all u lot getting ur welcome packs........

unlucky me and rest.....:CRYBABY::CRYBABY::CRYBABY:

so let me get this right guys

you get sky plus box, installation which must include a dish and the basic package for nothin for 12 months and then after 12 months u can cancel it??

am I right

can they use a virgin phone point?? im with virgin at the mo but wil be handy for the bedroom as its free

MInta deal ,i missed out to!!!!cant we just get another proper staff disc code???????

so let me get this right guys

you get sky plus box, installation which must include a dish and the basic package for nothin for 12 months and then after 12 months u can cancel it??

am I right

can they use a virgin phone point?? im with virgin at the mo but wil be handy for the bedroom as its free

jesus.....what planet u on...... try reading the thread rather than just picking out the good bits

heh sorry muskrat, i rang just before i went away on the lash for the weekend, only rememebered id done it when i got the welcome pack haha

Can anyone who's had it fitted yet let me know what channels you get ie is it just the one variety pack or do you get the 6? Mines coming friday and want to know wether to put the VM sub box upstairs or not.

Can anyone who's had it fitted yet let me know what channels you get ie is it just the one variety pack or do you get the 6? Mines coming friday and want to know wether to put the VM sub box upstairs or not.

Just got mine fitted and I've all channels except movies and sport :Hit:

DSCN0544.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

Last edited:
When I rang they said it was only for Sky friends and family. How do you get round that or do you guys all 'have Sky friends and family'?

What if you unplug box from the phone line, can they still close down an account.

I don't have a BT line , just V**gin, paid an extra £25, though the installer still activated box on that line, I unplugged cable afterwards.

So can they close down a box just through the dish??? Anyone with that kind of info/ knowledge??

but mine is not connected to a phone line, as I said....I dont have a BT line, I paid £25 because of this!

I got 1 installed for a friend, he has a phoneline, I suggested he removes the phone link. Don't know if this will help, that is what I am trying to find out here.

If the box is not connected to a phone line can they shut it down Box the card natrually expires???

Is Anyone out there with sufficient technical knowledge about SKY systems able to advise?

As far as I am concerned the promotional code was accepted and a contract formed, on that basis I don't see why they should shut these down, no doubt there is a clause in the contract.
Mad thing is I will probably carry the contract on after the 12 months and they would have a new customer.

but mine is not connected to a phone line, as I said....I dont have a BT line, I paid £25 because of this!

I got 1 installed for a friend, he has a phoneline, I suggested he removes the phone link. Don't know if this will help, that is what I am trying to find out here.

If the box is not connected to a phone line can they shut it down Box the card natrually expires???

Is Anyone out there with sufficient technical knowledge about SKY systems able to advise?

As far as I am concerned the promotional code was accepted and a contract formed, on that basis I don't see why they should shut these down, no doubt there is a clause in the contract.
Mad thing is I will probably carry the contract on after the 12 months and they would have a new customer.

In answer to my own question....THE CARD CAN BE SHUT DOWN VIA THE DISH, so unplugging the phone will not help.

Guess we got to just wait and see, maybe they will try and take the money from our bank acc's, maybe they will just turn off the cards and leave us with freeview who knows.
I will post if the same error message happens to us here.....GOOD LUCK everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back