*EXPIRED* Free Sky Plus And Installation For A Year (New Customers Only )

Status
Not open for further replies.
i phoned them 2 days ago and was told the ref number had been cancelled and was being investigated as each number is unique so will be traced from the original source

i was told that it couldnt go ahead, even after me proving that i was a sky employee and that i was sorting it for my brother, but as soon as id mentioned the code that was it

dont mean to stir, but you said you were a sky employee....???

whay did you use this code and not your own??
also the code stoped working over a week ago!???

Installed for my old dear today

she said it was 2 guys speaking broken english who done the install but at the end of the day she very happy

:Cheers: Paul

i think i had 2 romanian guys do my install today..

tho dont think lady uupstairs gonna be to happy as they stuck it on a bar that levase a nice sat dish shadow in her living room :S

:( gave that code in but they say its invaild and that they are aware of this code doing the rounds on the net mybe i will be a bit quiker next time but hey thanks :)

Well had mine installed on Friday. Have looked at the contract and sky can't cancel on it, also they're not allowed to increase the cost of the package by more than 10%, 10% of £0 is £0 so they can't increase the cost either.

You don't have to set up DD as that is just for extra services (on demand) ordered.

just got my text reminder, that mine is being installed tomorrow.

damn, it's like spaghetti junction behind my tv LOL

mines all fitted and every channel apart from the movies and sports.

cheers again

I've just been reading over this whole post and it's a very entertaining story, alot of drama and suspense, heres hoping for a good endiing. Gratz guys!!!

Looks like good news to me !!
Just received a letter from sky today confirming payment details:

Entertainment pack with entertainment pack free for 12 months(standard price £22.00) £0.00
Sky + subscription £0.00
Total £0.00

Well chuffed :)

just setup an online account

Transaction Duration Description Value
06/12/2008 - 05/01/2009 Sky+ Subscription £0.00
06/12/2008 - 05/01/2009 Entertainment Pack £22.00
06/12/2008 - 6 Pack Free for 12 Months £22.00 CR:Laugh:
Subtotal £0.00

:drink:

just setup an online account

Transaction Duration Description Value
06/12/2008 - 05/01/2009 Sky+ Subscription £0.00
06/12/2008 - 05/01/2009 Entertainment Pack £22.00
06/12/2008 - 6 Pack Free for 12 Months £22.00 CR:Laugh:
Subtotal £0.00

:drink:

how did you go about that if you dont mind me asking thanks

lol am needing glasses thought you meant you set an account up through the website lol cheers for the reply

do you have to have a bt landline? i used to have sky but no longer subscribe... i have a cable phone now but still have my sky dish and can get freview channels of it...

there is a forum selling the codes for £50 a code

just had mine installed today so i cant wait! :)

i have heard they are sending out bills though???

so this could get intresting :p

Hi
Had my sky for a week now all ok,i got my bill today as i ordered multiroom as well for a fiver a month!It just confirmed that a fiver will be coming out of my account every month,and stated that after the 12 months are up i would be payin 32 squid every month!Hmmm

there is a forum selling the codes for £50 a code

just had mine installed today so i cant wait! :)

i have heard they are sending out bills though???

so this could get intresting :p

anychance of this site selling codes as im prepared to pay for a code if i get all this free? also did you get this free or buy a code?

anychance of this site selling codes as im prepared to pay for a code if i get all this free? also did you get this free or buy a code?

omg.......and there are actually people like u willing to fall for this.....if u had bothered toread this thread u should of worked out that these onll go for so long until they get kaned.....just send me ur £50 and be done with it, at least u'll know it went to someone u would of heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back