*EXPIRED* Free Sky Plus And Installation For A Year (New Customers Only )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Get Free Sky Plus And Sky Tv Free For A Year Also Free Installation
Just Phone 08442410486
And Quote Referance Number *code removed so no-one phones and wastes their time*

Basic Package...

So again it's free Sky+ for a year for new customers. free install. no subscription.

you can, if you want, also pay 23 quid a month for movies and sports.

Last edited by a moderator:
is basic package not £15? im quite interested in this.... or is it totally free?

So no cost at all mate? do you get the basic channels? Sorry to appear stupid, I am lol

No m8 totally free £0.00 for 12 months basic package you can ask them when your on the phone, mines comes on Wednesday, give them a call nothing to lose

Free Sky+ box with free installation (save £180)
Free Sky TV 6 Pack for a year (save £264)
Or if they’d prefer to have Sky Sports and Sky Movies then they can take all of this for half price:

Last edited:
i mite get it if its free, but as said, dont they ask were the ad was seen?
sorry didnt see the post, guna give em a ring!

Well here's a bit more info. This is a 'Staff introduce a friend offer' It IS free plus box, free installation & free basic package which they call 6 entertainment pack, all on 12 months contract, after which it AUTOMATICALLY goes £22 per month unless you cancel it.

I called them and I am having this installed on 4th Dec 08.

Thanks
SARGE

Last edited:
i just called them and qouted the ref, they validate it and then its free for 12 months and after that you can cancel. !!!

Shame about the £25 they never asked us about a phone line...

when the engineer arrives he will ask for a phone point.. if you say not connected he will ring up and make you pay over the phone or cancel the installation..

They said when connected wont work without a line of some sorts to feed back to Sky. The £25 isa for a connection to sky which will not allow incoming or outgoing calls.

The phone line is for the box to communicate to Sky HQ, if you decide to 'buy' any movies etc, so they can charge you account appropriately, & nothing else, yet you may have to have it as this is where they hope to make some money, especially on this deal ... lol.

Just ordered mine. Free sky + box, free installation, free 12 months subscription.
No £25 charge as i hav a valid BT enabled phone line.
Installation next friday.
As said, it is a sky employees introducea friend offer.
This is the ultimate of ultimate freebies!
rep added to op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back