*EXPIRED* Free Sky Plus And Installation For A Year (New Customers Only )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me, will have to get this one, is the basic package freeview or is it everything except premium channels

TIA

Has anyone already subscribed to Sky tried to use this deal to get a better one for themselves?

wicked m8.....ordered and on its way!!!!

REP ADDED!!!

phoned them up, cause i live in flats with a comunal dish i have to contact my local place, also gave them the code and they asked what it entitled me to???

so fingers crossed :)

Brilliant m8. Ordered & on its way.

Worth every minute of the 45 minute (not joking lol) phone call to the loneliest telesales person on the planet!

Thanks m8 much appreciated

so how does this work if your phone provider is wirgin do you have to pay the £25

if only it had been sky HD, then the virgin V+(HD) box could have gone

Last edited:
when i phoned i asked if i needed a bt line,the lady said no, just an active line, when i said it ws virgin she said that was fine

I think the code has run out now........just tried for a friend of mine and it no longer validates.

Never mind, I'm still getting mine!!

Thanks again!!!

i phoned yesterday, but just booked the install now :)

there coming on the 13th :) but card should arrive first :)

cant wait

goodbye dreambox and virgin ...

mind you she did say jokingly you must know some one ;)

but if you think about it, there offering £100 m&s vouchers and £15 credit atm

so really, its about the same deal....

had to set up dd for once the yr runs out, but ill cancel it when they set it up at my bank anyway

mine is being installed 9th Dec.

what a routine though.

1stthey said that i HAD to take out a minimum package at 17.99 per month, so i said, no, my m8 works for sky and told me the promo and code, and that it is free install, free sky+, free package 6.

then they said cos i live in communal building, i could only get standard sky+ which is watch and record same channel, not change channel cos only one lnb setup or something. if i wanted the extra wire feeding, it was over £100.

their comp crashed so they had to ring back. when they did, they asked who gave me the code, so i just made up a mr griffiths name, and said he was a sky installer from my local, and told me the deal. so now they said, OK, we will install 9th Dec, and you have £0.00 on your account so you will not be billed for 12 months.

cheers Paul for the info.

yer i know, most flats only have 1 sky feed coming in... (also most wont allow another dish installed)

i found the variable amps in the cupboard, by the looks of things the arial and sky feed go through the same cable.... so im sure the sky man can tweek it a bit

i already have a pace box and card i bought off ebay getting the ftv, so ill be selling that :)

i had to find the connection that was running for my sky box, then connected it up :) and hey bingo i got sky :)

they did say as soon as viewing card turns up to give them a ring so they can make it earlier, they did say they have done a few installs in the appartments i live in thou :)

Last edited:
I had sky donkeys years age so still have the dish outside, contract was on my dads name

do you think i could do it under my name and tel them we allready have a dish outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back