*EXPIRED* Free Sky Plus And Installation For A Year (New Customers Only )

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already have sky,
but cancelled it 14 months ago,
reckon i can get away with it?

This is fantastic, signed up last night and getting installed on the 3 December, thanks for the heads up.

I use to have sky about 3 years ago and they let me get this offer, hope that helps.

oh wot a a bummer.......i just rang them and he put the code in,,, i told them that a friend of my works for sky and has given this ref number once he put it in the system he said it's invaildated......they are given it to give to one friend and once it gets used once then thats it.......so i said, no, a few of my friends have used it, so he said to ask my friend for another reference...lol soooooo paul have u got another one........lol

come on digidude......whats ur thoughts on this thread then...lol

oh hang on on phone again and seems to be going through

nope....got to the point of ref and it's still a no go...lol

Last edited:
My mate did this about 12 months ago, I think it's short term offer thing, his subs ended a couple of weeks ago...

Well thats it that code has definately run its course cos i just tried my luck, and its a no go, apparantly they know its been posted on the net and has been used sucessfully by far to many people.

However the offer is still on till December the 17th all we need now is someone who works for sky to give us a new code.... which would be a chance in a million.

well i called back saturday....

i was told id have free install
free 6 pack
free sky + box
free for a yr

and she also confirmd i could cancel after the year and not pay a penny
sounds too good to be true, only thing is they cant install till the 13th

however she took my acc number n sort code and said my card was on its way, but i wouldnt be charged.....

ive heard on other forums people worrying that they may be getting charged, but you have 30 days to cancel, also if they do want to charge, its a change of contract you didnt agree too so just cancel it, but i know 1 person so far whos had it installed :)

im just waiting for my sky card to come :)

just phoneed up about the deal ...told to get lost as they had ,had 1000 calls over the weekend with the same code

Got the welcome pack & card today, being installed on friday. Nice one :)

just phoneed up about the deal ...told to get lost as they had ,had 1000 calls over the weekend with the same code

i had already said it was a no go....someone else already said after me that it's a defo no go....

did u not believe us then or something

least it was good while it lasted,

congrats to all you guys who got it,

if your like me and missed the post by a day or two, commiserations lol :p

got my card and agrement today

but my name is wrong, so may ring up and get them to change it later... :)

make sure its still a go ahead as well

Got my card and another separate letter from Sky today.

The letter states

Confirming what you've ordered:

Details Price
Sky+ Nil
Install Visit Nil
Total Price Nil

Their coming Thursday :banana:

They have
£25 a month including movies
free sky plus
free installation
for new customers only