excellent booster

does any1 have one of thses boosters for sale cause the signal loss and freezing is doing my head in as those 2 guys on ebay dont seem 2 have any of the yellow ones on the first link for sale he has other booster are they as good?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

does any1 have one of thses boosters for sale cause the signal loss and freezing is doing my head in as those 2 guys on ebay dont seem 2 have any of the yellow ones on the first link for sale he has other booster are they as good?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i bought one mate, and to be honest it didnt help my digy tv box any more than the "one for all" booster i already had, not a bit different at all, but what it did and does do different from an ordinary signal booster is it can be used on modems too, so i have it boosting the signal to my modem and it works a treat, but as far as the signal to my telly box, iam back to using the old booster. BUT, go ahead mate, its a good investment, very good booster, even if it dont help your tv box then iam sure you could use it elsewhere in the house etc, you cant lose really.

i have a modem aswell and when i'm running the 2 (tv and internet) the tv suffers i have a starview and an ambit 250 i just want to b able to run both at the same time with no "interference"

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i have a modem aswell and when i'm running the 2 (tv and internet) the tv suffers i have a starview and an ambit 250 i just want to b able to run both at the same time with no "interference"

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

well yea, this is the best booster for ya, will do your tv and modem, not 100% sure if it will fix your tv probs as youve already tried a booster, but it might, worth a try mate, as i said before, its a good investment one way or the other.

go onto ebay mate and search for this guy "electricalmadnesss", send him a message and ask when/if hes going to get more "Cable TV Signal Amplifier Booster Dreambox Dbox T/W NTL" for sale. thats who i got mines from.

just emailed him need 2 sit tight n wait for a reply

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

it didnt do much to that of an slx1 concerning the dreambox etc but what it did do was correct the power levels on my cable modem

I had a slx1p and now the Yellow booster. With the SLX booster I used to get varying SNR on all channels from 90 up to 94% and on the troouble channels bc2 3 4 news I would get breakups every few minutes. Since hooking up the Yellow booster SNR on all channels is 94% and the break ups on bbc 2 3 4 news are down to around 1 an hour. Defo an improvement for me.

Ok, yellow booster then, who's got stock at the moment then?

and I grab this variable attenuator then yeah? kust to make sure!
"Variable TV Attenuator" from hxxp://www.beststuff.co.uk/coaxial_accessories.htm

Yellow Amps Back On EBay

Hi, just to let anyone who is interested that I emailed "electricalmadness", who has just listed more of the yellow amps mentioned in this thread, as she is expecting a delivery tommorrow. I've ordered mine, will let you know how I get on.

Hi, just to let anyone who is interested that I emailed "electricalmadness", who has just listed more of the yellow amps mentioned in this thread, as she is expecting a delivery tommorrow. I've ordered mine, will let you know how I get on.

Beat me too it.

Mines on order too. Lets just hope she has loads on order: multi :

i was going to get a slx booster, but im well confused how do you install this kong booster ? i aint got a modem connected just my dreambox which is connected to my old n%l feed!!!!
can some one show me a basic pic? eg if i were to do this it would be:
connect to my dream box then my feed easy!!

i was going to get a slx booster, but im well confused how do you install this kong booster ? i aint got a modem connected just my dreambox which is connected to my old n%l feed!!!!
can some one show me a basic pic? eg if i were to do this it would be:
connect to my dream box then my feed easy!!

mate, the booster just connects on the feed coming from the box on your wall inside the house that the cable company fitted, so you have the feed from that box to the input on the booster then the output feed from the booster plugs into your tv box, simple as that.

she had one in this morning i just got it but she must have more than 1 sureley if all of you r on order this better be worth the £34 lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I have a real annoying problem with my dreambox 500c. It has a boosted signal and the dboxes are completely fine, as is the the cable modem. All the channels seem fine apart form CBEEBIES which every few minutes comes up with a message that say "switch" "signal lost" any ideas what this could be i've tried loads of different images. The DW 1.6.5 seems to be the best and most reliable. Its really annoying just one channel.

I have a real annoying problem with my dreambox 500c. It has a boosted signal and the dboxes are completely fine, as is the the cable modem. All the channels seem fine apart form CBEEBIES which every few minutes comes up with a message that say "switch" "signal lost" any ideas what this could be i've tried loads of different images. The DW 1.6.5 seems to be the best and most reliable. Its really annoying just one channel.

It's nothing to do with the image, try using a new cable (wire) connection from the white box on your wall to the dreambox - or disconnect you modem and see if that's interfeering with your signal.

Back