Buying Hacked Modem From Ebay?

Gunner786

Inactive User
Reaction score
All you'll need to do is type in your own MAC address mate.

personally i wouldn't be buying anything but surfboards via ebay and i definately wouldn't buy from the second link considering he is offering a 255 "capable of 20Mb speed and faster dependant on setup"

personally i wouldn't be buying anything but surfboards via ebay and i definately wouldn't buy from the second link considering he is offering a 255 "capable of 20Mb speed and faster dependant on setup"

I will second that !!!

I was in a panic and bought a 250 brick from eBay .( well it worked but had no 'p' option on boot)

But lucky for me a good memebr on here has sorted this out for me .

Cheers

Icon

look for a sb5100 m8 with sigma 2 on it , there the best and so easy to use , change congif and mac,s from the webpage , there a bit more , but its pays for its self . l got one for 50 with splitter cables leads power cables the lot . will send link it u want and he put the mac l wanted on aswell . but it was so easy to use l changed a few times anyway just to see

thats the same one l used he was very good and fast aswell
nice,
so after i buy this i would just have to add a mac address and plug it in and use it?

btw do i have to use the mac address of my existing modem which i sub to virgin with?
im currently paying for 2mb

nice,
so after i buy this i would just have to add a mac address and plug it in and use it?

btw do i have to use the mac address of my existing modem which i sub to virgin with?
im currently paying for 2mb

no m8 u need to get someone close to u to sniff for a 20mb mac for u . if u go into extra-cp above it will tell u your address and then u will need one just out of your area . ie if you r urb02 u will want 03 04 05 . or go into the mac trade tread and sniff some to share and swap . the sniffers in downloads

i just orderd one to replace my 250 :)

thought id try something that can be fixed :)

now to find the blackcat cable...lol

thought id get the cable for future updates or any problems.....

thought id get the cable for future updates or any problems.....

yea , good idea . l would ask that seller his ok to talk too, tell him wot site your from , lm sure he knows it

Last edited:
thats the same one l used he was very good and fast aswell

Only used to ambits,trying to suss out motorolas since this morning..
Will these work in pure nthell area?
Can anyone point me in the right direction of motorolas that will work in my area (pure nthell Notts)
been looking around chaps, but getting nowhere fast :)

Only used to ambits,trying to suss out motorolas since this morning..
Will these work in pure nthell area?
Can anyone point me in the right direction of motorolas that will work in my area (pure nthell Notts)
been looking around chaps, but getting nowhere fast :)

yea m8 they will work in your area the link for the one l had is in one of the links before

Back