eurovox 2 not responding ?

ashbash

Inactive User
Reaction score
My mate brought round a eurovox for me to sort I had a quick Google I found out it was a eurovox 2. Well I hope it is I found an image on Google that shows the same box anyway?
After I installed the newest firmware I could find the box it powers up but will not respond to the remote control? I can’t do a scan and if I try to use the buttons on the front of the box the screen goes blank (TV) and I can’t do anything? could this because i have installed the wrong firmware on the box or what??? its starting to piss me off.

yep. Wrong firmware m8. Re-flash with correct one.

PM Sent

Last edited:
ok got the right firmware on the box but i still cant get the remote to work though the buttons on the front of the box now work. can i use the cdf file from any eurovox or is it like the firmware tied to the same model of box? cause i cant get it to scan.

now im not sure if its the right firmware on the box as i went into system info using the buttons on the front of the box and it says s/w version 1.0 ssn4 jul5 2006 ? got to go the bed and get up with a clear head and have another go at this its doing my head in

If you think your upto Jtagging it then Jtag it with the blue 06 TSOP and this will make it a ev MAX and will massivley improve your box.

Ronster

ya that sounds like ya have to wrong firmware im sure it shoild be at least from

2008/9 firmware ok m8

The firmware I loaded onto the box was called EV2_FIX_291108_CORE_070506. The thing is I can now get the menu to work using the buttons on the box but just not getting the remote to work? I stuck the remote I front of my camera on my phone and I can see its sending a signal but not sure what could be wrong?

Back