2 step verification

It is easy, i doubt anybody denies that.
It just makes it harder for me to access the site when im at work...
Obviously i can live without it..
The point is ... is it necessary?
@Kryton
That's why I asked the question.... HERE

Hopefully @Mick will answer soon.

Hi I spent yesterday trying to log on on my phone and my tablet with this new way of doing it it does not work at all I get the email I put the number in it tells me it's not working it's only working on my PC at the moment it's not worth the hassle

Hi I spent yesterday trying to log on on my phone and my tablet with this new way of doing it it does not work at all I get the email I put the number in it tells me it's not working it's only working on my PC at the moment it's not worth the hassle
3 times it threw me out of my tablet yesterday but phone was ok. 3 times put code in and then it said I needed to accept cookies. Eventually got in on 4th attempt with new code. If it carries on like that then as they say "I'm out"

3 times it threw me out of my tablet yesterday but phone was ok. 3 times put code in and then it said I needed to accept cookies. Eventually got in on 4th attempt with new code. If it carries on like that then as they say "I'm out"
Try using the AUTHY app, it works ok for me.

Im not messing about at work every 4 weeks.
I can live without it.
That's my thoughts. If it causes any hassle it can go. Only sites I use it on are banks and eBay/Amazon not chat forums. Its not stopping all spammers anyway. Maybe it's selling your data

Last edited:
Totally agree it's not worth the hassle

Just turn it off.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/account/two-step/

I removed it as a permanent option the last time all the moaning started, its been like that for weeks!
Doesn't seem to work.

I just tried it and then I get:

Digitalworldz
You must enable two-step verification to continue.

Two-step verification increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional code to complete the login process. If your password is ever compromised, this verification will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

So I had to re-enable it again to get back in.

Doesn't seem to work.

Digitalworldz

Two-step verification increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional code to complete the login process. If your password is ever compromised, this verification will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

How odd. I have disabled mine.
Everything ok so far 🤞

Doesn't seem to work.

Digitalworldz

Sorry, I missed that permission for your member group; try now, please.

Mick

What a pantomime getting logged on via phone. Turned it off in the end (thanks for the disable option) Really thought my 22 years on had come to an end 😞 as I could not be doing with that hassle every month

Back