Euros 2016 the thread

Well done Wales
A well deserved win

Makes me proud to have paid a fiver to cross that Severn Bridge

Ah, you should have nipped upto Gloucester, fiver cheaper and if you catch it right they roll cheese down a stupidly steep hill and chase after it.

Second thoughts, fiver well spent lol.

[video=youtube_share;kpS550qzdJ4]https://youtu.be/kpS550qzdJ4[/video] Pmpl ;)

Love it......Tintin and captain haddock pmsl

I say yes to, especially with Tintin and Captain Haddock aboard. We would be unstoppable
Cantona
best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan."

Wtf ??? Where is Cantona talking about England it is Euro talk is it not?.

Oot of the Euro's in both senses....

6338ae7d0642289322793c69dd584125.jpg

The Germans win another penalty shoot out unbelievable ....

I don't think any of them wanted to win tonight. Shitting it in case they have to face Iceland :)

Frances defence not playing that well iceland might nick 1. I'm gona leave it till half time and see but I might try to cover the bet by betting on France to win to nil or no BTTS , different bookie

then, if I put on £100 @ no BTTS ill get £160 back so profit of £60 any if original comes in I end up profit of £170

Frances defence not playing that well iceland might nick 1. I'm gona leave it till half time and see but I might try to cover the bet by betting on France to win to nil or no BTTS , different bookie

then, if I put on £100 @ no BTTS ill get £160 back so profit of £60 any if original comes in I end up profit of £170

What if its 0 0 or Iceland win to nil ?

Back