a review :)

D

daing

# this is big brother.. (by trof-o-vision) posted on Friday 04 June 2004, 17:16:13 GMT
And welcome to another P. T. Barnum's produced freak show that is Big Brother 5 For those that don’t know, here in England the new series of big brother has started. Yeah it’s the programme nobody likes to admit that they watch but everyone seems to no enough about it to have and opinion. And this year is no exception. They have decided to turn the tension up a bit this year by making the rooms smaller and oddly shaped to cause discomfort. There waking them up in the mornings with what sounds like fire alarms, I guess to keep people interested. And they have possibly got some of the most annoying people on the planet to take part... So let’s meet the gang our new inmates or should that be housemates

To start with Marco that's the great big mincing queen, I have never had such a strong desire to reach into the TV and pull someone out and beat them to a bloody pulp (and I have seen Glen Hoddle on telly)from the moment that he got out of the car looking like that Salvador Dahi screaming man I knew that I would hate him and on a another point that really gets me about him I have never introduced myself as "Hello my name is Trof and I'm heterosexual" so why does he need to tell everyone he meets all the time that he is gay, like we didn't know from the second we had the misfortune to set eyes on stupid pranny

Kitten - Now in my time I have done a lot of research in to lesbians and nearly all have looked a damn sight better than that repellent excuse for the fairer sex and confirms the belief that all real lesbians are in fact shaved headed, dungarees wearing weirdo's that not so much love other women but more like just hate men, she has more issues than a daily paper and has some serious problems and should be going to a shrink and not national TV

Michelle - You just know that she sees this show as a vehicle to show off her body and will do anything to get fame and fortune, the image of Jodie Marsh or the media whore Jordan springs to mind and I would rather have my genital sanded down with a Black and Decker sander than have another one of them in my life

Ahmed - The homophobic bigot, for someone that is meant to be so strong in opinion he is strangely quite when it come to having a go at Marco or Daniel, maybe he is the only person in the country that thinks they are straight and you just know he will be the last to do anything about it when the lady boy tells the world her little dangle queen's (sorry I mean gender reassignment) secret, all talk and no action

Stuart - Someone that is so far up there own arse it defies belief, I have always found that someone that says they are intelligent generally are not, and smart people let others find out how smart they are by there actions and not by telling everyone, I mean he only passed some A levels for god sake, wait till he tries to do a degree and a thesis and another thing, Stuart you are no were near as cool as David Beckham so were as he still looks like the footballing god that he is when he wears an Alice band you look a prat

Shell - A woman that like to dress with her eyes shut and making sure she never looks in the mirror before going out and she makes Britney Spears look the height of style and sophistication, if I was to be nice I would say she is sweet, homely and carefree but I'm not so I will say she is irritating, plain and slightly unhinged and you know that somewhere there is a New Age Spiritualist shop with a sales assistant missing

Emma - More annoying than piles and has a voice that leaves the same impression on me as fingernails on a blackboard . She is O.K. to look at especially if you shut your eyes but don't forget to put your fingers in your ears or you will still be able to hear that dentist drill of a voice

Jason - Gods gift to lesbians, I would like to say that he has put women's opinion on men back to the stone age but I feel there are quite a few chimpanzees that are embarrass with his behaviour, though he did offer scant seconds of entertainment when I watch on the opening night him getting more and more uncomfortable only dressed in his half empty thong while he tried to blend in with a room of fully clothed people

Victor - The reason that Kitten is glad to be a lesbian, he likes to think he is gods gift to women, well I hope god kept the receipt as I think the ladies of this planet want a refund says he has a massive cock, I think he means he is a massive cock

Nadia - So she says she had a sex change and what exactly did she change into ? Now she said she had a secret to reveal .......... excuse me if I'm wrong but didn't she have her "secret" cut off so there is nothing left to reveal ?

Vanessa - Prancing around like a My Little Pony, only looking more fake and less interesting, and how long she lasts depends on how offend she gets her tits out, at the moment she is keeping them under raps but to keep the male viewers interested she will have to get them out a few times but not to many or she will piss off all the female viewers and men being men will soon loose interests if she shows them off to much, how sad that her total dynamics revolve around a puppy show

And lastly and very leastly we have Daniel a gay man that likes to sleep with straight men (little tip Daniel don't sleep with people, try staying awake it's much more fun) now in any other walk of like this would make him outrageous character but this being the Big Brother house this makes him really dull and boring so that means he will most probably win

And in summary we have .............
2 gay
1 lesbian
1 bi-sexual
3 foreigners
5 students
1 transgender lady boy thing

So just our average street in the UK them (what am I saying this lot would look out of place on footballer's wives)
And finally I hope that every time you see them in a group hung you think like me there are never any suicide bombers around when you want one

LOLOL -well I laughed anyway - but then, I laugh at most things :)

lmao very good :)

lol Paul - - you must be hiding the lesbian at work - -unless shes called mark!

Lesbo

:Clap: :Clap:
daing said:
lol Paul - - you must be hiding the lesbian at work - -unless shes called mark!

2 gay = mark & Darrel
1 lesbian = Nick
1 bi-sexual = Sean
3 foreigners = Martin
5 students = Jimmy T
1 transgender lady boy thing = Mark again

ROFL
Sorry had to do this. For any body wondering, these are some peeps Daing works with, lol, lol :Clap:

A smack on review....... :Clap: :Clap:

enjoyed it and lmfao

cheers m8

Back