Euros 2016 the thread

Nice one @shaun127 always good to see the bookie's take a beating,glad you held yer nerve m8...Well done :proud:

Last edited by a moderator:
portugal showed the failings of british teams once again lack of ability work rate is fine but not enough

Would of felt sorry for them if they hadn't taken the piss so much out of us last week

Wales it all went Pete Tong lol

Ronaldo showed who's the top dog. Both him and Bale had average games but his class shon through. And agree with Bronto cheer Wales/UK team on my backside. If England were caught on a mobile celebrating Wales been knocked out they would have been reprimanded and stuck in front of the FA, out of order, welcome home like fook

I thought they played well, 0/0 at half time and I think they kept Portugal honest. The other stuff well England have always had that, and there is still Andy Murrey in the Tennis.

Last edited:
I'm amazed how many people I know have Welsh relatives or are part Welsh or once went to Wales and so now consider themselves Welsh.

They will all be claiming Portugese heritage now, because they had a Nandos last month.

Who do you think will win Today's game Germany against France ?

I'll go for Germany purely because the French are sh!ite at defending. I can see goals all round so Corals do a France or Germany to win with both teams to score at 5/2

Well Done Shaun

- - - Updated - - -

Kudos to that man

Screenshot_2016-07-03-21-23-54.png
this is my bet the other day, top bet was unlucky but look at what they offered me with about 20mins to go and 5-1 up :) They don't give much away that Ladbrokes

Bet365 better IMO on Cash outs usually and I use PaddyPower, SKY, Betfair

Germany not scoring last night cost me @£200 Had France to win 2-1 and also France to win with BTTS.

Wales not scoring also cost me money, cant remember how much now but it will have been close to £200 also

Ive got France to win outright @3-1 which I took before it started.

I was shocked the ze Germans didn't score last night with the amount of pressure they put France under. Maybe if Gomez and Hummels had been playing it may have been a different story. I also think the penalty was harsh.

Back