entitlements

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all, iv had my card in a dreambox 500c acting as a server for a couple of months now, last time i updated my entitlements it done it within about half an hour, now there getting close to running out again and when i put the card back in the official receiver last night i left it for about 4 hours, but it did not update any entitlements, there due to run out on the 24th, any1 help me or tell me what to do, by the way latest bill to my provider was paid on the 5th!

Entitlement info
003 24-12-2010
00b 24-12-2010
0010 24-12-2010
001d 24-12-2010
30e1 24-12-2010
30e2 24-12-2010
30e3 24-12-2010
30e4 24-12-2010
30e5 24-12-2010
b732 24-12-2010
b736 24-12-2010
b765 24-12-2010
b766 24-12-2010
b772 24-12-2010
b773 24-12-2010
b846 24-12-2010
b860 24-12-2010
b8d2 24-12-2010
b991 24-01-2011

all help appreciated as im lost as to how and when they should be getting updated!

Last edited:
looking at those, i know what the card is, and what packages you have ;)

best way is to put into the official receiver, and connect to the phone line. if its not updated within an hour, force it to manually connect via the phone ;)

looking at those, i know what the card is, and what packages you have ;)

best way is to put into the official receiver, and connect to the phone line. if its not updated within an hour, force it to manually connect via the phone ;)
the average person wont know what they are though mate, me included, lol, well i never plugged it into the phone line so maybe thats why, although it did do it without last time, i will try late on tonight, if that doesnt work tho digi how do i connect it manually to update them, using an Amstrad DRX890 if that helps!

cheers

Is it not possible for ccccam to update entitlements recieved through the network from a client?

Is it not possible for ccccam to update entitlements recieved through the network from a client?
it is mate but a while ago there was meant to be some killer EMMS which were knacking the cards so i prefer to do it from the official receiver and disable EMMS through cccam!

aah i see.
is there a start date as to when new emms will be accepted by the card?
mine run out in about a month.

aah i see.
is there a start date as to when new emms will be accepted by the card?
mine run out in about a month.
hopefully digi will shed some light when he gets back to me as im not sure myself on that 1!

why does e**n have a dif entitlement date

maybe they stop sending update out for your card caasue i know they alwasy do it almost two months in advance best thing to do is plug it in original reciver with out phone line and phone them up saying you just got back from holiday and none of your chans are working they will just send update to card

anyway i wouldnt worry everyone going to be to pissed over xmas to notice no tv i know i am

I leave mine in my dm500s and it updates regulary.
Its up to the 7/2/2011 at the moment.
Maybe its the cccam script i'm using

I leave mine in my dm500s and it updates regulary.
Its up to the 7/2/2011 at the moment.
Maybe its the cccam script i'm using

I would reckon its more to do with the fact its connected to a live satellite feed ;)

i dont know if theyll only update after a certain date, but generally an update would be sent a couple of days after the bill is payed, and its normally good for ~7 weeks

Your quite right wiz it is.
Is that a bad thing ? my card has been updating regulary.

Thats a hard one to answer m8,
it really depends on whether they are still sending out the so called killer emm's if in fact they ever where?

I suppose the safest way will always be using the official receiver but who likes safe ;)

I've always had my card in dm500 server with no direct feed, emms are taken form a client on my LAN, entitlements seem to be updating fine, currently somewher at jan2011 at the minute.
Card has been back in official reciever once or twice when I added new packages etc..

Not really sure about the killer EMM thing...maybe it was all one big hoax, I didnt see anyone actually logging the EMM and confirming that it was designed to kill cards used for CS. It's all gone very quite since then as well...

How do you get the emms across the network, simply configure the server to point towards an Cline with an official card and a satellite feed?

No, you dont an offiicial viewing card on the client your recieving EMMS from.

On your server just allow the client you want to recieve emms from to send emms.

F: user pass 1 0 1

The third "1" means allow emm... Also in your .cfg file remove any lines that start "B:" these can block emms.

in my setup my server is a dm500c a cable reciever with no direct feed. The server hosts the viweing card.

I have allowed 1 client on my LAN to send EMMS and update entitlements. The client has a sat feed but no card of it's own.

My card updates up to 4 times in a month due to having more than just the sky package. Its usually difficult to predict when the emms will be sent.

is it ok just to let all your clients send the emms then or is best for just a couple, iv setup my 500c to receive emms from my 500s and its sent 3 already today but no entitlements have updated, is it only specific emms that update the entitlements!

Back