entitlements

do as gsmtech said and you will be fine, let 2 clients update entitlements and then change the c lines back until you need them again

No, you dont an offiicial viewing card on the client your recieving EMMS from.

On your server just allow the client you want to recieve emms from to send emms.

F: user pass 1 0 1

The third "1" means allow emm... Also in your .cfg file remove any lines that start "B:" these can block emms.

in my setup my server is a dm500c a cable reciever with no direct feed. The server hosts the viweing card.

I have allowed 1 client on my LAN to send EMMS and update entitlements. The client has a sat feed but no card of it's own.

very useful thanks

this is what i have in my cccam.cfg

DEBUG : yes
#DISABLE EMM : yes
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
SHOW TIMING: yes

is that all i need along with the 1 0 1 after the f lines to receive the right emms, iv recieved 14 emms since yesterday from various clients but not had any entitlements updated, how long should it take to get the right 1!

should i have the extra emm level set to yes???

I'm not 100% but the # on the disable emm line should be deleted and changed to no,
extra emm level should enabled if your server is not hooked up to a sat feed

might wanna wait for confirmation from somebody else,

Regards,
Crazy.

I'm not 100% but the # on the disable emm line should be deleted and changed to no,
extra emm level should enabled if your server is not hooked up to a sat feed

might wanna wait for confirmation from somebody else,

Regards,
Crazy.
well im receiving emms so deleting the # is pretty much the same as changing it to no i think!

yeah thats what i thought,
but the # ignores that line and reverts that setting to its default, could be that the default setting is YES.

well its not set to yes by default as like i say im receiving emms, but i do get what your saying, im gunna change it now just so its right!

right iv changed it to this now.

DEBUG : yes
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
SHOW TIMING: yes

not sure what the extra emm level is to be honest but i'll try it see if it makes a difference, lol!

i think it allows cccam to recieve emms from clients via network.
but my cccam was saying it had received emms from clients when extra level was set to no, and my server has not got a sat feed!

but like i say i dont know what it is so you could be right!

Did you get sorted my card has been going back in the subbed box most nights for the last 7 and still no update and my rights are due soon now ?

Did you get sorted my card has been going back in the subbed box most nights for the last 7 and still no update and my rights are due soon now ?
yeah mate mine have updated now to the 2-2-11 apart from 1 which i think is e**n thats updated to 21-1-11, i just enabled emms to be sent from my clients and it updated withing 3 days i think it was!

The card is in a tm500 using newcs and cccam if im right the card wont update in newcs so might have to pop it in a dm500 i also use and allow updates how does that sound ?

Disable Emm should be set to YES if you dont have a physical sat Feed to the reciver.

Extra Emm level is only needed if you are using reshares. If your not using rehares set this to NO.

The card is used as a server between 5 of us no one has a reshare and the other boxes have no card in them we are just trying to update the card only a week or so left on it.

yup, thats correct,
NewCS won't update the card,

at night,
disable newcs and enable cccam as the primary card reader,
the picture will glitch for clients but emms will be updated.

if not just stick it in a dm500s with cccam.

Regards,
Crazy.

Back