500c adding bt sports.

Yes m8 the pin on your account,its needs to send you a unique emm to change that,it might help with the BT Sports problem too ;)
cheers mate i shall give it a whirl right now.

hope it works mate

if not switch to oscam

I'm also thinking that you may need oscam to clear it though,but would need definite proof of that first

I'm also thinking that you may need oscam to clear it though,but would need definite proof of that first
pin change did indeed send a new emm through, which i got from 3 boxes in my house, lol, but still no good, im thinking you guys could be right with the oscam call, just wish i knew what i was doing so i could get it sorted and changed to oscam somehow.

pin change did indeed send a new emm through, which i got from 3 boxes in my house, lol, but still no good, im thinking you guys could be right with the oscam call, just wish i knew what i was doing so i could get it sorted and changed to oscam somehow.

I never done it myself on an E1 box m8 tbh,E2 yes no problem,but if you can get oscam running on your box first,we can probably get there lol

Might be easier to switch your setup to an E2 box first,then mess around with getting oscam running on the dm500 :)

the ready made oscam-CCcam config for provider should work mate

my card running in eagle 500 currently oscam-CCcam

updates sweet

should work for you mate

have oscam configs for BT somewhere but cant put hands on @ minute

I never done it myself on an E1 box m8 tbh,E2 yes no problem,but if you can get oscam running on your box first,we can probably get there lol

Might be easier to switch your setup to an E2 box first,then mess around with getting oscam running on the dm500 :)
so is oscam better on an e2 box mate as i have my 800se or a vu duo i could run oscam on if needs be if its going to be better/easier for me to setup, then i could just leave my 500c running for now until i got the 800se with oscam up and running and till i get my head around things.

so is oscam better on an e2 box mate as i have my 800se or a vu duo i could run oscam on if needs be if its going to be better/easier for me to setup, then i could just leave my 500c running for now until i got the 800se with oscam up and running and till i get my head around things.

No its not any better on an E2 box its just I have never installed it on an E1 box,and I dont think its in the image downloads,but then again I dont know what image you are using lol,

There are image/images on here with oscam/cccam already configured,apart from entering your details,but ask bhoywonder maybe which one he used as there was a problem with getting oscam to start first :)

No its not any better on an E2 box its just I have never installed it on an E1 box,and I dont think its in the image downloads,but then again I dont know what image you are using lol,

There are image/images on here with oscam/cccam already configured,apart from entering your details,but ask bhoywonder maybe which one he used as there was a problem with getting oscam to start first :)
yeah mate i did try an image abu baniaz had put on here with it all configured a while back, but i simply couldnt get it running properly, i got it working but the ecm times were too high so i had to revert back.

whats the score with oscam only then, does that mean i would have to change my clients to oscam aswell or can they receive from an oscam only server to cccam.

im lost if im honest havnt a clue what im meant to do, lol!

pretty sure image running here is in downloads

cant check at minute as box tucked up safe in bedroom

not hooked to tv

will check it later but oscam starts first at all times as it should never failed

The issue was not simply oscam not starting first, but oscam failing its date check and then CCcam taking over the reader reader as Oscam was not using it.

Instructions on what to do were in the writeup should you wish to apply to another image. You must use a unix compatible editor. If you use the image as it is, may be an idea to use a later version of oscam if applicable.

yeah mate i did try an image abu baniaz had put on here with it all configured a while back, but i simply couldnt get it running properly, i got it working but the ecm times were too high so i had to revert back.

whats the score with oscam only then, does that mean i would have to change my clients to oscam aswell or can they receive from an oscam only server to cccam.

im lost if im honest havnt a clue what im meant to do, lol!

If you go oscam alone your clients will stay exactly the same,it only changes your end m8,

Basically your clients will go into oscam.user as a separate [account] each
and your peers and your own card will go into oscam.server as a separate [reader] each

You will also need to configure oscam.conf as well,its not hard but can take a bit of time :)

do any of you kind folk maybe have a backup image of something we know what works and is stable for either my dream 500c or for a 800se, i could use either to try and set it up and get it going but would prefer to use the 800se if possible.

may sound like i want spoon fed, but i dont know where to start here or which ways best, is oscam only the best way to go here then and if so what image do you guys run with this so i can get searching for stuff and get them downloaded to make a start, also which is the best oscam to use.

You can start off with the combination (F lines in CCcam.cfg) and then migrate users to oscam only.

currently trying to get oscam running on pli 4

but cant fault image on 500 either

do any of you kind folk maybe have a backup image of something we know what works and is stable for either my dream 500c or for a 800se, i could use either to try and set it up and get it going but would prefer to use the 800se if possible.

may sound like i want spoon fed, but i dont know where to start here or which ways best, is oscam only the best way to go here then and if so what image do you guys run with this so i can get searching for stuff and get them downloaded to make a start, also which is the best oscam to use.

First thing I would do is,using the dm800se,download oscam from the plugins menu,it doesnt really matter which version you use at the minute as you can switch the oscam binaries if needed later,

Then configure oscam.server to read your card,and oscam.conf to allow you to view the premium channels on the same box,

Then you can check to see if indeed the channels are clearing including the one in the thread title,then take it from there :)

think you need to make slight change to the config to suit BT

but you will get it mate

right iv downloaded oscam v6306 for blackhole image, now where can i get these config files, and i ftp them into a certain folder so i can have a look about editing them

Will gladly send you my oscam configs for e2 that wizz helped me setup.. Just checked and running my old cccam server bt sport still clears fine though

Will gladly send you my oscam configs for e2 that wizz helped me setup.. Just checked and running my old cccam server bt sport still clears fine though
that would be great mate if you could, i will pm you my email address in a minute, and hmmm so cccam does clear it fine then, so i may well be doing this for fook all, lol!

Back