I recycled my blue card (for a while)

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
last night i swapped over my old blue card for the new white one in my official receiver, now i know that if the blue card is put back into an official receiver, it wont work, as just about everyone on the estate where i live has tried this, and failed

sooooooo.........

i setup a TM500, installed newcs and mgcamd, and in the newcs config file, i activated EVERY blocker, started newcs running, inserted the card, and.........

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

2 months free full package viewing that cant be shut off :proud:

lol, this box will be going in the girlfriends house, as im too tight to pay for broadband for her ;)

I have been using mine as well for 2 months now.... no problems. Hope it last.

2 months free full package viewing that cant be shut off :proud:

i'm not exactly sure about how all this card encryption etc works but, don't the new white cards use different i.d to the old ones, so sky could shut it off anytime they wanted just changes it so only the new card i.d's are used.

Last edited:
yes m8, they could (and will eventually) stop the 0961 conditional access system broadcasting, then the blue cards are dead for good

but this card, at the moment, cannot be updated, as in, cannot be shut off, so as long as the 0961 encryption system is still broadcast untill the 14th december, this card will still work, and the missus wont nag me to put a phone line in her house lol

everyones a winner :)

I've been running the Blue card in my Dm500s for the last 3 months,it has expiry dates up to Dec 27th at the moment,I'm not running any blockers.
Very handy.
Can the blockers be run in CCCam ?

just make sure you have this number set to '0' in you flines

F: user3 pass3 5 0 0 { 0:0:3 }
..........................|

this will stop connected people giving you emm updates to the card.

You will also need to add this line to your cfg

DISABLE EMM : yes

this will stop local emm updates to the card.

Si

Last edited:
cheers si, this is the line F: user3 pass3 5 0 1 { 0:0:3, 0100:000080:1 }
what do i cnange? and where do i put the disable bit??

Spot on Digidude, that will stop the 'user3' from sending updates to you and the disable emm : yes will stop reciever from doing the same.

Little confused though that line is taken from the cfg and not a line you are actually using? You just using it for example?

Si

i stuck an old blue one in a tm500 upstairs have added an f line to cccam.cfg file and corresponding c line to cccam.cfg file on box downstairs, its connecting and the channels clear but every few seconds it just freezes for about 15 to 20 secs its practically off more than its on, what can i do to solve this, been tryin for ages

Back