ebays are 100% fake!

Or Use Dvb :) Thas Where I Got My Orignal, Much Cheaper And Ready To Connect In The Uk :)

have you read 1 of his feedbacks.......

'dont believe the rumours.......' lmao

wait till his box goes wrong.......

he will have a lovely orniment unde rthe tv worth nothing that cost £130

when they could have got a real one!

to be honest i think this guy is selling replica boxes. They still do the job. BUt the parts used are just not to the same standard.

Lots of folk have them working and the bloke seems legit enough to offer a years warrnty. Albeit with him and not dream.

tbh, the parts used are in most cases identical and the build quality seems to be, on the whole, higher than legit dreamboxes. Like any electronic items though, a proportion of them will suffer infant mortality problems and will die reasonably quickly.

This is where part of the problem lies. You are unlikely to get much in the way of support from a clone dealer as opposed to a legit dealer.

The other problem, of course, is that you are not getting what you have paid for. If you pay a premium price for a legit box then you have every right to expect a legit box. If you knowingly buy a clone, well then thats a whole different matter !

Lol what does it matter if its fake? It works doesnt it and its cheaper than one form dvb ;). Imo if i didnt have enuff cash i would get a clone but if i had enuff for one from dvb i would go there. From testing a clone b4 all that seemed different was the remote control sensitivity thats it. p.s they aint even that cheap mind you so if u did want a clone look elsewhere u can pick em up for like around £40 ive seen :).

kevin

I got dreambox from Kevin. Now convinced its fake, nothing but freezing up all the time.....I emailed and asked if fake and told about freezing...

The freezing issue was address, but no mention of fakes, just warranty was with him.

I have no asked for a full refund, see what he says...

Kevin and John, which one is it ???

Never a reply from the same person twice, doing ma titties in

his real name = john

n his ebay name = kevin :)

lol, doesn`t really matter, , I'll pop round with ma fake box, and get ma real cash back...no big deal : colors1

Last edited:
Any chance you can tell me where you can get a clone for around £40 mate?

Lol what does it matter if its fake? It works doesnt it and its cheaper than one form dvb ;). Imo if i didnt have enuff cash i would get a clone but if i had enuff for one from dvb i would go there. From testing a clone b4 all that seemed different was the remote control sensitivity thats it. p.s they aint even that cheap mind you so if u did want a clone look elsewhere u can pick em up for like around £40 ive seen :).

Sorry people but if you know that a certain item is on sale for £130 and has been that for at least a year, and then see the same item for £100 on another site does this not ring alarm bells. If you want cheap buy cheap but then dont complain when it does'nt do what it says on the can.

Sorry people but if you know that a certain item is on sale for £130 and has been that for at least a year, and then see the same item for £100 on another site does this not ring alarm bells. If you want cheap buy cheap but then dont complain when it does'nt do what it says on the can.

get your facts right, it was at sale for £119

cheap boxes

okay so where do we get the boxes for £40, id take the gamble for that price.
:Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce:

I think if you buy there you got nothing :licka:
No dreambox and you lost your money.

The remote from a cloned box doesn't have to look right or did you expect a original one for that price.

i wasnt on about them not doing the job,

i was mearly stating the fact these are fakes........

yes the remote is the silver one......
yes the box looks legit......

but its whats inside that counts! and the fact he is selling them as originals!

to be honest these are good on the outside, but i cant seem them lasting as long!

its like buying copied software at first it works......
then it goes bad, cant update and you get nasty messages.....
and then your forced to buy legit!

however people are paying £1 less than it os to buy offical merchandise!

its up to the buyer at the end of the day!

just hope this guy doesnt change his email cause youll all be left with £130 box which will only be of use as a door stop when it breaks.

(i attached the image of the real hollogram, in certain lights it shows 'dream on' and 'valid' - this shows the 1 from dvb is original....

where as the one from ebay is fake, as it doesnt how these words, try it out your self! :)

My Dreambox from jabsplace has a totally different sticker on to yours, looks like i may well have a fake one too then!

Is this a Fake?

I have attached a picture of my Dreambox 500c.
Can the Experts out there tell me if it is a fake?

I will then reveal where I purchased it from.

Back