ebays are 100% fake!

jayjayuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
ebays kevin27940 100% fake! dreambox!

i bought a dreambox from kevin on ebay.....

£119+delivery = £130

after a few weeks it crashed etc.......
and had trouble with it
the images of fake dreamboxes matched up with it

TODAY CAME MY NEW BOX FROM DVB STORE AND IT IS 100% OFFICIAL!!!

IN THE HOLLOGRAM FROM DVB, IN THE BOX BY THE WIZARD IT CLEARLY SAYS 'DREAM ON'
AND THE WORD 'VALID'

IT ALSO HAS A DIFFERENT WARENTY STICKER! :)

AND THE BOX IS A MUCH BRIGHTER COlOUR, i havent taken the lid off yet thou :)

but i can garantee the one from dvb is 100% official
and the one from ebay is 100% fake! -but a ggood copy

if anyone else has from dvb maybe they can confirm what i say about the hologram! as well as stickers on it, i will post pics l8r!

Last edited:
So glad I don't use Ebay for stuff like this...............

E-Rip-Off.

These people should be reported for selling copied items, don't know what the law is but these people stink!

dvb store has a shop on ebay i used him for 3 boxes now no problems

to be honest... ebay is ok to buy stupid things but, I wouldnt recommended anyone to buy anything more than £40 of ebay.. it doesnt make sense.. I would rather pay a wee bit more to have a liberty of walkin up to a shop if anything goes wrong with it.,

sorry hear about this.. did u get your money back though ???

yeah he did give me a full refund, that paid for my new one from dvb, however its the principle that many others like me, who have never owned an original, wont see why its fake,

he also pre-installs the images.

yeah he did give me a full refund, that paid for my new one from dvb, however its the principle that many others like me, who have never owned an original, wont see why its fake,

he also pre-installs the images.

I bought one over a week ago and all is fine with it so far,Now you have an original what are the differances between them if any

I bought one over a week ago and all is fine with it so far,Now you have an original what are the differances between them if any

AND THE WORD 'VALID'

IT ALSO HAS A DIFFERENT WARENTY STICKER!

AND THE BOX IS A MUCH BRIGHTER COlOUR, i havent taken the lid off yet thou

it will also have differences inside the box. i.e. cheaper parts

AND NO VALID WARENTY TO DREAM!

Sorry m8 i did'nt mean that way i mean picture wise is there any difference

I Had To Go Straight To Work After It Came, Sorry, Going To Put The Latest Image On It L8r :) Ill Let You Know :)

id say the original is wayyyyyyyyyyy better

also looks better picture quality :)

and is less prone to loosing picture.....

Last edited:
AND THE WORD 'VALID'

IT ALSO HAS A DIFFERENT WARENTY STICKER!

AND THE BOX IS A MUCH BRIGHTER COlOUR, i havent taken the lid off yet thou

it will also have differences inside the box. i.e. cheaper parts

AND NO VALID WARENTY TO DREAM!

mine doesn't have this and i got mine from jabsplace!:grayno:

Well guys. I got my dreambox from eBay too. Got it about a week ago.
At first I could not watch any discovery channels although they where all listed with full epg, and a few others that where listed with full epg I couldnt get, just blank screen. Also if I flicked through the channels at a fast pace it would freeze.
Then I was advised to get tv booster from argos. Set it up, and like magic I can now watch ALL the channels, and NO freezing. Left it on over night and no freezing. It is 100% working. Mine also came with the new silver remote, which is an original remote. IF they are fake why would they have an original remote.
Maybe alot of the problems are with the signal, maybe it has to be spot on. And surley he would have had some negative feedback by now. it will be 400 positive soon.

to be honest i think this guy is selling replica boxes. They still do the job. BUt the parts used are just not to the same standard.

Lots of folk have them working and the bloke seems legit enough to offer a years warrnty. Albeit with him and not dream.

to be honest i think this guy is selling replica boxes. They still do the job. BUt the parts used are just not to the same standard.

Lots of folk have them working and the bloke seems legit enough to offer a years warrnty. Albeit with him and not dream.

its not about the boxes doing the same job, more to the point is people are buying them believing that they are the same boxes supplied from dreammultimedia. I think this is more of the concern of most people here.

i wasnt on about them not doing the job,

i was mearly stating the fact these are fakes........

yes the remote is the silver one......
yes the box looks legit......

but its whats inside that counts! and the fact he is selling them as originals!

to be honest these are good on the outside, but i cant seem them lasting as long!

its like buying copied software at first it works......
then it goes bad, cant update and you get nasty messages.....
and then your forced to buy legit!

however people are paying £1 less than it os to buy offical merchandise!

its up to the buyer at the end of the day!

just hope this guy doesnt change his email cause youll all be left with £130 box which will only be of use as a door stop when it breaks.

(i attached the image of the real hollogram, in certain lights it shows 'dream on' and 'valid' - this shows the 1 from dvb is original....

where as the one from ebay is fake, as it doesnt how these words, try it out your self! :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back