ebay sellers invite to scammers, i had to post this in here

i think hes being clever, i wont report you.... but i will only post to verified addys (meaning he has your address if you try to screw him).

to he means he'll take care of it if you screw him and not paypal will take care of it.

either that or he is indeed dumb,

maybe missed a bit out?

I will only post horse shit to your paypal verified address?

if ya dont send to paypal verified address,
then your not covered by paypal,
so he`s right.
but if ya trying and rip him off he will have your address but if you are ripping him of then you dont use your own address:banana:

i think hes being clever, i wont report you.... but i will only post to verified addys (meaning he has your address if you try to screw him).

to he means he'll take care of it if you screw him and not paypal will take care of it.

either that or he is indeed dumb,

looks like your spot on Thommo, a mate did that same thing and had to pay a visit only once to someone.
his feedback post read something like
"Nice to have met you on my recent visit and sorry about breaking the gate i am clumsy,hope the a&e dept were helpful and managed to straigten you nose. Oh by the way thanks for returning item ,very good of you"
He was barred from ebay shortly after but still does not know why ,all ebay says was they received a complaint of intimidation of sorts and he feedback seemed to verify that,:proud: he was lol

looks like your spot on Thommo, a mate did that same thing and had to pay a visit only once to someone.
his feedback post read something like
"Nice to have met you on my recent visit and sorry about breaking the gate i am clumsy,hope the a&e dept were helpful and managed to straigten you nose. Oh by the way thanks for returning item ,very good of you"
He was barred from ebay shortly after but still does not know why ,all ebay says was they received a complaint of intimidation of sorts and he feedback seemed to verify that,:proud: he was lol

How did he fit all that in feedback...? Last time I used it you barely had enough room to write to scamming bastard... lol

dunno i never saw it but he swears he wrote summat like that unless it was an email he sent. will ask next time i catch him

just phoned the dickhead ,he says he sent email and the guy forwarded it to ebay, he did leave a short feedback re his visit and ebay put 2 an 2 together,then banned him lol

Last edited:
Back