Ebay buyer trying to scam me.

How the fook can you send him a car ? That is one mofo jiffybag innit !!

Surely the DVLC can tell you / the police who has the car ?

lol the guy came and picked the car up from down south and i tried the dvla and police but he put the car in a diff name ,,maybe one of his pals etc and they cant take it futher as its my word against his ive got no proof i didnt sell him it as he has got the v5 ,mot etc ownership of the car..

Holy Crap! I just read this entire thread and its scared the hell out of me! I've been meaning to sell loads of stuff on ebay that I've had building up for a bit but this really does scare me. How Paypal can side with such an obvious crook is ridiculous! Ive had auctions sabotaged with crazy bids from people with very little feedback but nothing like this.

Ive got a massively upgraded Amiga 1200 I wanna sell on there but this puts me off. I really hope you get something sorted on this mate cos its just not fair.

Dam Cisk mate i have just read the hole thread and I'm gutted for you some thing smilier has also happened to me where he says he never received the item but luckily enough i had all the delivery details and tracking numbers so they ruled in my favor.But dont drop this mate make sure you take it further as he will just get away with it and move on to his next target.

Yer its just unfortunate that the fooker is in the UK, Bit to far for me to get to from dublin.

Hes a lucky c*nt.

Yep thing is if he had of claimed non recipt i could of proved it with the tracking code, but the biggest loophole is filing a "not as described" dispute and the keeping the item and returning something worthless.

Well annoying, I will never sell on ebay again, only use it the odd time to pick up cheep computer bits and bobs.

I feel for you Cisk, I really do. This whole thread has really opened my eyes to the pitfalls of selling via e-bay.

That these scummy bastards can play the system the way that do, and the so-called authorities can't see blatant daylight robbery just f'ing amazes me.

The lot of them should rot in hell.

Anything I sell on Ebay for more than £70 is collection only and payment in cash.

Some bloke drove all the way from Bath to Essex to pick up a Gramophone.

If they are serious buyers, they'll come.

Get Donal Mc Intyre onto it and set the geezer up for a sting.

ebay can literally screw you over for just being alive....i try not to use it that often...even though it can be rather useful....oooo also they have reported losses for the first time ever this week LOL!

Back