Ebay buyer trying to scam me.

Problem is mate im in ireland,

So not sure if the irish police can do anything or weather i can deal with the english police?

Best bet is to call the local police station to where he lives and explain the details, they will prob tell you to go to your local station and they will send the details to the local police station to where he lives for investigation. I had a similar problem before.

Have you tried adding his name to the BNP members list?

can you tell paypal that your going to tell watchdog about this and your going to make sure you take it further by involving the police

Problem is mate im in ireland,

So not sure if the irish police can do anything or weather i can deal with the english police?
didnt he say he got a 3.2ghz chip that is a 3.4ghz chip
so even if he was right u didnt sell the quad he has still sent u the wrong chip

didnt he say he got a 3.2ghz chip that is a 3.4ghz chip
so even if he was right u didnt sell the quad he has still sent u the wrong chip

Yep exactly, ive made that very clear.

Did you see the feedback he left me, he is illiterate, he had to copy and paste my reply.

Yep have threatened legal action, am now contacting people who left him neg feedback to get more proof he is an out and out scammer.

Cheers lads

ive just ordered off ebay.. when the item arrives im not using it again..

how can ebay be so good when everyone is getting ripped off..

feel for you mate..

ebay is actually not too bad as long as you pay using paypal and strictly follow paypals instructions from start to finish in a dispute, they will always pay you back lost money if you do, well thats what ive found anyway.

just read all the posts there and sorry to hear off that bud..hope u get somewhere..but this hasnt half put me off sellin my decks on ebaynow..**** gettin done out off 2 grand...never really thought about what that guy has pulled

ebay must be doing something they have removed the feedback and his name is changed and you cant see his feedback

ebay must be doing something they have removed the feedback and his name is changed and you cant see his feedback

Yep i got in contact with a lad from malaysia who he pulled the same scam on successfully

He replied:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Ebay customer care seem to be good the removed the feedback he left for me and promised to investigate him thoroughly.

Yep i got in contact with a lad from malaysia who he pulled the same scam on successfully

He replied:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Ebay customer care seem to be good the removed the feedback he left for me and promised to investigate him thoroughly.

did you pass this on to ebay for their investergation ?? would be a good idea m8 will help you loads and ask the other person if he would be willing to write in also

Sure did, Hope to get this pirck of ebay for good.

Good luck mate! I hate these pricks !

I have just sold a Samsung F400 mobie on the bay. Guy wins it (£122 inc postage) then emails to say I can't pay for a few days. Feedback is 2 ! Contacted Ebay straight away to say buyer looks shady and they responded with the sorta template response you had. The guys is going to pay me tomorrow apparently.... although his ebay Id is conpho !! sounds jsut short of conphone don;t you think !!

We will see what happens - I am going to take SHITLOADS of pictures of what I am sending, that is works, is packaged well and I will then send special delivery. Let him try and scam that ! if I ever send an expensive item then I always take shed loads of pics of before, during and after packing. Just ask Bro I sent him like 100 pics for his Wii :)

Cheers all,

moose

We should all start buying from this prick and when we receive the goods start a paypal dispute saying we have not received the goods.

Good luck mate! I hate these pricks !

I have just sold a Samsung F400 mobie on the bay. Guy wins it (£122 inc postage) then emails to say I can't pay for a few days. Feedback is 2 ! Contacted Ebay straight away to say buyer looks shady and they responded with the sorta template response you had. The guys is going to pay me tomorrow apparently.... although his ebay Id is conpho !! sounds jsut short of conphone don;t you think !!

We will see what happens - I am going to take SHITLOADS of pictures of what I am sending, that is works, is packaged well and I will then send special delivery. Let him try and scam that ! if I ever send an expensive item then I always take shed loads of pics of before, during and after packing. Just ask Bro I sent him like 100 pics for his Wii :)

Cheers all,

moose

when i've sold phones before i take a picture of the imei number, then if they try anything later i'd report it stolen, luckily though i've never had to do it

wish I had thought of that mate - just posted before I read you post :(

hopefully all will go well :)

E-Bay is not what it used to be. Theres scammers from buyers and the sellers. I get a kick out of the inflated shipping costs to off set the supposedly cheap buy it now price:licker:

Whois Record
Domain name:
laptopsreclaim4u.co.uk

Registrant:
tahir nisar

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.
What a suprise.
Hope you get this sorted mated.

E-Bay is not what it used to be. Theres scammers from buyers and the sellers. I get a kick out of the inflated shipping costs to off set the supposedly cheap buy it now price:licker:

Couldn’t agree more”!
And if it’s not the scammers and the high shipping costs, it’s the fucking post offices that somehow lose or damage the goods

regards

Not the post office, the delivery people. I know, I am one.

Back