Ebay help

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have searched but found nothing in here.

Have sold an item,the buyer tells me they no longer want it.

I've opened a dispute,the buyer wants me to mutually cancel,without any input from them,so i can then claim final value fees.

Seems too easy,and the buyer gets off,am i right in thinking this is my only option to claim fees.

You can just wait 4 days, then file unpaid item dispute.

Then the buyer will have to either pay (therefore you can send item) or not pay and receive an unpaid item strike against their account.

No doubt they will leave you negative feedback, but one of the terms of feedback is that they actually paid for the item. A quick message to ebay and they will remove the negative feedback if they never paid for the item.

Either that, or you can mutually agree to cancel as he said... once you send that, he will have to accept it, then you get credited and he gets away with no strike.

I've opened an 'unpaid item dispute',its currently awaiting a response from the buyer.
Currently they are emailing me to cancel,f++k em they can take the strike against them.

in 4 days you can close the case as payment not received.

I sell a lot on ebay, these things happen. You will get credited, just wait it out.

Have searched but found nothing in here.

Have sold an item,the buyer tells me they no longer want it.

I've opened a dispute,the buyer wants me to mutually cancel,without any input from them,so i can then claim final value fees.

Seems too easy,and the buyer gets off,am i right in thinking this is my only option to claim fees.

you can cancel the item as like both of you agreed to cancel and you will receive final value credit. and the buyer will not leave neg feedback that way.

Already said that.

And leaving negative doesnt matter. The buyer cant leave feedback without paying, if they do, ebay will remove it for you.

you can cancel the item as like both of you agreed to cancel and you will receive final value credit. and the buyer will not leave neg feedback that way.

Sounds to fair though,my beef is its cost me a sale,i second chanced the other bidder they aint interested.
Just seems piss poor from my side.

Sounds to fair though,my beef is its cost me a sale,i second chanced the other bidder they aint interested.
Just seems piss poor from my side.

No mate. I have a ebay shop =) you can cancel as "both parts agreed to cancel" and it will refund your final fee. but the buyer must accept the request to cancel.

You put in the request ebay send email to buyer, buyer confirm final fee is credited...every one happily ever after ;)

Happened to me today as well mate.
Sold an item at the weekend, sent the invoice yesterday, email today saying they didnt want it.

I really do dislike ebay.

Back