Sensible Topic Selling something on ebay but plagued by 0 feedback users

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a computer item on ebay and I feel i'm being trolled by a fictitious person. I had to cancel the last attempt as people from outside the UK with 0 feedback who had just joined could bid on my item even thou i have setup selling preferences for this not to happen. I also have selling preferences for people with low feedback and no credit card on file. As per usual ebay has nothing to prevent fraudulent buyers and not way to email them. Seems i have to let the troll win then do the relist option continually.

Ebay is full of scammers and sellers of fake items now its a waste of time I am considering never using it again.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I put on my listings something like == "If you have a feedback score of less than 5, please email before bidding. I reserve the right to cancel your bit otherwise". Usually work

i think you can block bidders with low feedback i remember i did it the last time i used ebay to sell something.

i will say anytime i had something up on ebay they would be spammed with bids from low feedback users but once it went over a certain amount they always dropped off.

i think you can block bidders with low feedback i remember i did it the last time i used ebay to sell something.

i will say anytime i had something up on ebay they would be spammed with bids from low feedback users but once it went over a certain amount they always dropped off.

I've put 'block people with less that 2 feedback score with no credit/debit card on file' setup but still i have someone with 0 feedback score winning!

I'm selling a computer item on ebay and I feel i'm being trolled by a fictitious person. I had to cancel the last attempt as people from outside the UK with 0 feedback who had just joined could bid on my item even thou i have setup selling preferences for this not to happen. I also have selling preferences for people with low feedback and no credit card on file. As per usual ebay has nothing to prevent fraudulent buyers and not way to email them. Seems i have to let the troll win then do the relist option continually.

Something wrong there. I've got preferences set for minimum feedback score and UK only bidders and never had anything get through.

just got this from the community.

ere seems to be an organised attempt to sabotage all auctions in the computer category on eBay. It doesn’t matter how tight you have your buyer requirements set they seem to be able to get around them.

ebay is a joke. I found 'report a buyer' clickable link. to be greeted with '

'We're making some updates and will be back soon.'

its laughable and frustrating at the same time!

Funnily enough I have a couple of thing listed just now. I don't use the 'Bay much for selling these days but they were doing a max £1 fee last weekend so I popped a couple of things on. Happily the bids seem legit so far.

Back