Need help tracking parcel from france ! ....

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
Hi peeps

Got a item on ebay from france as was only item for what I need (kx60 engine head bolts)

seller has given me this tracking

http://www.mondialrelay.fr/suivi-de-colis/

Now, Ive no idea what the hell that site is saying to me. I dont even know if its been sent, as just shows a progress thingy - with no key or anything.

I would guess if it gets to the UK it would go via another courier and should track with those details but Im lost.
Last time I had something tracked from abroad the tracking details updated to a uk tracking number but there is nothing I can find in the way of a progress log.

Ive opened a case on ebay anyways as I feel could be being scammed tbh.

Try 17 track i use that for international parcels

Enter your order number and your postal code destination
So should be GB at end of number.
I believe its not been sent personally, or not in system as yet.

Huh ?

On the French tracking site, once you put in tracking number the post code section disappears. Then just goes onto a page with 1-2-3-4-5 on which is different stages of delivery.

According to eBay should have arrived before 10th. But bought item on 24th November.
I've had stuff arrive from the USA That was bought after and come before.

Got a case open on eBay but my worry is if that tracking site says delivered - but just means delivered to UK in general and not to me, hence need to track some how in UK

Could do with a French speaking member calling the courier in France for me :-/

I bet you its Yodel that's delivering it here ! there having problems lol
No I hope you get what your looking for mate

Hi peeps

Got a item on ebay from france as was only item for what I need (kx60 engine head bolts)

seller has given me this tracking

http://www.mondialrelay.fr/suivi-de-colis/

Now, Ive no idea what the hell that site is saying to me. I dont even know if its been sent, as just shows a progress thingy - with no key or anything.

I would guess if it gets to the UK it would go via another courier and should track with those details but Im lost.
Last time I had something tracked from abroad the tracking details updated to a uk tracking number but there is nothing I can find in the way of a progress log.

Ive opened a case on ebay anyways as I feel could be being scammed tbh.

I have translated it to English mate and it is asking for your post code and parcel number/order number to track it. There is also a phone number for enquiries.

I have translated it to English mate and it is asking for your post code and parcel number/order number to track it. There is also a phone number for enquiries.

Yeah I know mate. Even if put postcode in still gives same screen lol
Also if you paste the tracking number in the postcode bit goes ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418640666.482955.jpg

Finally tracking after opened case with ebay. Sly surrender monkey hadn't sent it.

Back