DW800 HD channels

nemesis1975

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had this box almost a year now and its been faultless, but since last week all the HD channels now come up scrambled program, checked all channels all work ok apart from HD channels and XXX, tryed deleting all channels and default setting numerous times but still get the same result.
Can it be the firmware? like i say ive had no issues for almost a year.

It could be the start of the N3 switchover in your area mate.

Expect to loose everything except your Freeview channels.

N3 is a a couple of months away in my area at the moment as far as i know.

As far as I know, the N3 stream will most likely be active already in your area, they slowly transfer sets of channels over to N3 and stop the N1 stream.

Like you say, it may be something entirely different, but atleast you know it's coming.

As far as I know, the N3 stream will most likely be active already in your area, they slowly transfer sets of channels over to N3 and stop the N1 stream.

Like you say, it may be something entirely different, but atleast you know it's coming.
Like an Icelandic ash cloud we know its coming, but keep hoping the wind changes direction.

try reflashing with the first firmware mate to try all the avenues. there have been folk here with issues with the newere f/w. as stated tho it may be n3 rolling out in your area.

Im slowly losing more and more channels... N3 is only a few weeks from being fully rolled out in my area. Got my new card about 2 weeks ago. Think its time to connect my Freesat HD box up now.

as already advised go back to first release and scan this will brig all your channels back :)
if you miss some of the features from the new firmware just put it back on once all your channels are back,no need to scan again :)

Will give it a try but thought it was just to do with N3 im assuming it wont matter which fw you have then as it will be FTA only.

if N3 hasnt fully kicked in as all channels gone then going back to old firmware should bring missing channels back :)

then as I said flash newer firmware back if you want newer features but no need to scan :)

did you factory reset first ? then flash old firmware on ?

Same for me just finished scan... all asian, hd and +1 channels showing as scrambled... Guess if they not working on pace and sammy boxes it will be no different on DW box... atleast movies still working for now :)

looks like you ain't got long left then guys :(

Well teeside has gone completely, anyone not in an N3 area need a cheap box?

nemisis an update for the box is meant to be getting released that will allow you to use the iconnector if you want to go down that road so its quite a doorstop yet.

personally seen the a750 +iconnector and too glitchy for my liking but each to their own i suppose. the a780 seems to work better though.

Back