DW Panel - 0.2 alpha

@Rat,

Here is current version of panel with a lot of regions added but only SD versions at this time. HD versions I hope to do tomorrow.

View attachment plugin.rar

The difference between SD & HD Versions will be:-

SD regions will have local/regional BBC and ITV (inc +1) in SD. This is because with regards to BBC there are no regional/local HD channels - they're all still broadcast in SD and the HD channel displays a splash screen whenever regional/local programme is on.

With regards to ITV, they also don't support all regions in HD (only a limited a few) so the SD version ensures you get local/regional.

HD regions will have HD channel like BBC and ITV but obviously may not be local/regional. However some regions don't have a ITV +1 HD version even though they have a ITV HD !!

BBC 2, Ch4 are HD as there are no regional versions that I know of.

Anyone using other variations of your bouquets would probably be best using nearest region and then just use DBE like they do now for any other variation the user wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ketmp Im getting
An error occured downloading or making regional changes
used the .py gile above and rebooted now shows v 0.6.1

@ketmp Im getting
used the .py gile above and rebooted now shows v 0.6.1
Is that happening when you select "default" (this is your original untouched bouquets), a region or even either?

I'm just sorting HD regions now so can't check just yet.

I'm out at minute
All I tried was a few regional sd
Will try more when I get home

Posted using Tapatalk

When I've finished I'll try @Rat.

If you get a chance before me, could you try "Default"?

Thanks

Default comes up with same error @ketmp

Weird, just tried it on mine and it's working fine @Rat.

Could you try the attached file (just in case I gave you a corrupt file) as this file is exactly what i've just tested now.

Attachments

• plugin v061t.rar
    4.3 KB · Views: 1
Did that solve the problem @Rat?

Wife is watching a programme on Prime :( Cant access the box yet mate
as soon as I get it I will post and tag you

still errors mate
plugin shows as DigitalWorldz Panel v0.6.1t Beta

Could you try v0.6.2 beta please @Rat

I think I know what it is and I know it sounds stupid but I don't think this version will make a difference but I need you to try to rule out anything else :)

Attachments

• plugin v062.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
Thought you may have. Sorry but I hope this last change is the one that gets it working again.

Let us know how you get on @Rat

Attachments

• plugin v063.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 2
What's blank @Rat? The option to choose regions or after you have chosen region?

Choose rats but inside is blank

Just quickly flashing with pli....

Dunno if this is a coincidence ?

Ive just updated my bouquets and transferred them over with DBE and it fails to reload bouquets
never done this the other day when I updated new bouquets

Ive not touched sat.xml or blacklist file apart form edit that file you asked me too the other day ITVHD LOndon

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
I've just checked on either PLi's and I never had an issue with panel plugin.

The problem was the bouquet counter Mick setup is using SSL (secure socket-layer) type security and PLi don't support it so I've just used the counter of the original plugin instead.

@Rat, I would do a reboot and see if that helps.

@Mick, due to PLi not liking use of SSL type URLs, I've resorted to using the original bouquet counter rather than the one you setup. Sorry for messing you around and feel free to remove the new bouquet counter you setup :)

I see what you mean about DBE @Rat.

I never tried dbe after changing entertainment section.

Can I suggest you go back to a previous backup and don't use the plugin and i'll investigate this further to see if it is related to plugin or coincidence.

Sorry for any messing around.

Back