DW FIFA LEAGUE -Starts now-

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Decided to kick off the DW fifa league as the other thread as been going a hell of a while so people have had enough time to join the league.
If there are ppl who wanna jump in then feel free to but the later u leave it the harder it will be to catch up.

details to join

league name : DWLEAGUE

password : letmein

The ppl who have signed up so far are listed below:

Keyser__Soze - DW id= cg010169
MFCGAVMFC - DW id= MFCGAVMFC
wh1tehead - DW id - Wh1tey
Purity2007- DW id =Purity
rich1000 - DW id = 3dFella
mjay1335 - DW id = M4rkone
saigon77 - DW id = srevor
Scannell01 -DW id= Dscannell
ice2004
Paul7331
Jt86

I will add new members here when they join.

The league is set up so we play each other twice then you can't play that person again

To arrange a match the best way is to contact members on the list via PM and work out a time. I would set times for matchs but people can have plans, working etc so best to find times that suit us all.
Just send the people on the list above a PM asking them for a match and when is good for them.
What i will say is if someone starts messing ppl about by not turning up for a match at a time arranged. I think it's fair to say you can let someone off 1st time as something could of came up out of there hands or if they contact via PM. But if it happens again and again then points will be given to the other side.

Oh yes, this is important you have to FINISH the game you start with someone, no quitting.

Whe you arrange a time to play someone, it's best to go onto the DW league page and meet them there. u can invite them to a game right off then.

Be interesting to see what sides ppl have gone. Im just hoping ur all not Barca lovers lol

if ppl wanna post the times they are free then that makes it easier for ppl to contact you i guess

Anytime after 6.30pm on Monday, Wednesday and thursday
My weekends are a bit up in the air at the minute

Good look everyone

Last edited:
Im pretty flexible and should be around all day every day! Just let me know whenever you want a game.

Hi all I am free for matches mon, wed,thurs and fri anytime from 7:30 on just pm for a match and i should be able to play unless something serious comes up lol.

jus pm me but things can happen at the last minute but i will play anyone asap

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I should be good for some games at around 9.30 tonight anyone interested pm me

I should be available this evening after 5 and tomorrow after 4pm.

Just had a great game with Keyser_soze. Mate you got lucky LOL :Drums:

had a tough game with whitehead lol he just beat me, i do like that square button tho wen defending haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Just joined :) the league just PM me here when you want a game as i never look at my messages on PS3. Oh and im crap and go Rangers who are also crap!

had a tough game with whitehead lol he just beat me, i do like that square button tho wen defending haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

yeah top game mate cant wait for match 2 lol.
I would be happy to give my msn addy to anyone in the league if that will make it easier to arrange matches ect. just pm me if you want my addy

Last edited:
just played ice2004 (duncan1984) geat game very lucky win for me to be honnest thank god for fluke goals pmsl.

just played ice2004 (duncan1984) geat game very lucky win for me to be honnest thank god for fluke goals pmsl.

lol was a great game (Rangers 2-3 Man Utd). An inspired sub, Giggs for Nani, by Wh1tey turned the game. One was an absolute peach and the other in the 90th minute :(

Great game m8!

Another great game with M4rkone, Rangers 1-1 Arsenal. Thought i was gonna lose again but managed to find a goal to equalise :)

Another great game with M4rkone, Rangers 1-1 Arsenal. Thought i was gonna lose again but managed to find a goal to equalise :)

Yep it was a good game and i think the draw was the right result
Cheers mate

Just had a close game against wh1tey which i won 2-0. It was a close match but i managed to sneek a second towards the end which settled it.
Well done mate see you in the return fixture somtime

Just had a close game against wh1tey which i won 2-0. It was a close match but i managed to sneek a second towards the end which settled it.
Well done mate see you in the return fixture somtime

Yeah great game and a well deserved win m4rkone see you in match 2 mate.

Id also like to take this moment to thank Keyser_Soze for giving me the biggest ass whooping of all time lol lol 5-1 i started off with an amazing diving header early doors then got absolutely wasted thanks mate and i'll look forward to match 2 for another whooping pmsl.

i'm online just now if anyone fancies a game

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yeah great game and a well deserved win m4rkone see you in match 2 mate.

Id also like to take this moment to thank Keyser_Soze for giving me the biggest ass whooping of all time lol lol 5-1 i started off with an amazing diving header early doors then got absolutely wasted thanks mate and i'll look forward to match 2 for another whooping pmsl.

yeah was a good game mate, great start by you with that diving header, i can't do them myself lol. I got a bit lucky with my first 2 goals as they were rebounds from the keeper so they could of fallen anywhere. But Then got my fifa hat on and took control and finished the game off with a super free kick from ronaldo. Look forward to the rematch and playing, i mean beating the the rest of you lol

Back