DW FIFA LEAGUE -Starts now-

Would it be ok if my younger brother joined the league seen as there are still a few spaces left? Or is it strictly DW members only?

He's on quite a lot so there shouldn't be any problems arranging games etc

Im going to try and play tonight guys! I'll post on here/PM somebody when ready! If not tonight then defo tommorow!

Would it be ok if my younger brother joined the league seen as there are still a few spaces left? Or is it strictly DW members only?

I certainly dont have a problem with it, better the league being full than have spaces.

Fine with me like ice said better having a full league as long as its easy to get hold of him to arrange matches.

I don't have a problem with it mate, makes for a better league the more that enter it.

Thanks guys! He's now joined the league. He's on most nights for a couple of hours and was looking to join a league so arranging/playing games shouldn't be much of a problem. I'll get him to add you guys as friends

I'll be on most of tomorrow and most of the weekend if anyone fancies a game

:Cheers:

I'll be on this evening and during the day on Saturday if anyone fancies an easy game!
Saigon77

i'll be online for a bit tomorrow afternoon so if anyone fancys a game who i haven't played, or some friendly games feel free to just drop me aline here or message me on my ps3

Hi all just thought id give a quick message to see how everyone is getting on with their matches, i think there is only one or 2 people that i havnt played yet but they are never online and i dont think anyone has played them yet.
I have had a good few close games and ended up loosing 1-0 lol dammmmmmm but all in been good games so far.
I was thinking of staring up another league to run along side this one and set the games to a silly amount so we can have quite a few friendlys with each other prob easier then trying to create a game and then giving details to find it everytime you want a friendly, if you think its a good idea then just let me know and il sort it out.

P.s. I am determined to beat kaiser_soze at some point in my life lol lol lol

Last edited:
I've only played 1 game so far. Either no-one seems to be online when I'm on, or I invite people to a game and never get a response :-(

I've only played 1 game so far. Either no-one seems to be online when I'm on, or I invite people to a game and never get a response :-(

Same here. Though to be fair, I'm not sure whether game invites pop-up whenever the person is in a game already and by the time the game has finished the other person has gave up waiting on a response

Anyway, I should be on tonight for a bit if anyone fancies a game

i'll be on tonight abt 6.30 till 8 so drop me a message if u wanna game. im full of a cold 2 so u might have a chance lol
as 4 the ppl who signed up and now disappeared, if u dont play soon i'll have 2 remove u off the list, as it's not fair 2 the active players tryin 2 sort games out.
im up 4 that other league if u set it up

My brother (Towie_17) is online just now and gonna be on most of tonight so if anyone fancies a game just send him an invite (or drop me a PM and I'll let him know)

DWfriendly league

Ok all i will set a league up for playing friendly games later on tonight the details will be as follows

league name: DWFRIENDLY
pass: letmein

i'll set it up at 8pm so feel free to join if you want to have some friendly games.

im going to play Fifa now if anyone fancies a game?

FFS servers are down!

Last edited:
Ok all i will set a league up for playing friendly games later on tonight the details will be as follows

league name: DWFRIENDLY
pass: letmein

i'll set it up at 8pm so feel free to join if you want to have some friendly games.

sorry couldnt get on to do it last night so i will set it up as soon as i can and will leave a mesage in here when done.

I should hopefully be able to have a few games tonight so keep a look out for my invites guys

Had a good game with Towie_17 last nite, which ended up me losing my first game 3-2. Was a pretty tight game with lots of goal line action including a wonder goal from me, as rooney went past 6 players before sloting it home.
The winner was very poor defending on my part but i have said i can't defend lol
Also why is every goal keeper in this game like david james, they decide to rush out and then get caught out in no mans land.

Shows i can be beaten tho guys, so u can live in hope. even tho my excuse is i've got a cold lol. nar Towie_17 played well and look forward to the second game

Fifa 08

Hey. Anyone want a game with Towie_17 just now?

Back