DW Fantasy F1 league 2022

Pretty decent race, glad to see mercedes getting a bit better, good race for russell

Russell did really well. I hope the mercs can squeeze some more performance out of the car for him.

Reactions: gez
Monaco prob best race there for a long time, good effort by Perez, George again in top 5 finishers.. race should have started as normal, it's rained before in other races, Charlie whiting would have just let them get on with it but he was the best. Verstappen did a bit of moaning yet again and le clerc was very unlucky due to Ferrari making that pitstop Bo Bo.

m8, do they take out points for transfers, or you can do as much as you can , while transfer window is opened?

Don't think so, but just checked and no Transfer window open at the moment

@rawsy will tell you better about it ;)

Considering that the f1 site is getting slower and think maybe the guy is struggling to update, any chance we have our own site on here, I love competing against you guys (@Tamarc 😁😁) so think we stay on this site for reference but have our own site aswell. I would be willing to help do it but some of you guys are way better than me at the techie stuff ,as in rawsey etc.

Back