DW Fantasy F1 league 2022

Considering that the f1 site is getting slower and think maybe the guy is struggling to update, any chance we have our own site on here, I love competing against you guys (@Tamarc 😁😁) so think we stay on this site for reference but have our own site aswell. I would be willing to help do it but some of you guys are way better than me at the techie stuff ,as in rawsey etc.
I will try and get in touch with the site admin and see what the scoring structure is. I remember one of the sites got shutdown a few years ago and I used excel to calculate the points every race (as best I could) I will attempt to do that for this place. They are a bit flaky and do not have anywhere near the activity they used to.
It would be great to have one on here but I’m not sure there is enough of us to warrant the work.
Can ask that we all have a look around and see if there are any alternatives for next year? Maybe we can have a vote on it.
I tried the official one but I think it’s a bit naff tbh, you have to pick 5 drivers which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.
Fingers crossed with this on though, if it wasn’t for the wait for scores and flakiness it is the best one I think.

I agree with you re being the better site to go to.
I can't help much but if there is any reasonable cost I'm quite prepared to chip in.
Maybe we could advertise it more on MN forum page to try and get a few more people involved, some probably don't know I exists.
Thanks for all you do @rawsy.👍👏👏

I did my team with my heart!

Looks like the bulls are the ones to go for instead. I just can’t bring myself to have verstappen in my team. He is a bell end. And I’m not a fan of red bull because of Horner.

Anyone at Silverstone next week?

I did my team with my heart!

Looks like the bulls are the ones to go for instead. I just can’t bring myself to have verstappen in my team. He is a bell end. And I’m not a fan of red bull because of Horner.

I like Max seems to be an aggressive driver and not the ego of someone like Hamilton. I also like Horner he comes across ok to me and always open to talking on the pit wall etc something Mercedes don’t do and Toto is like a spoilt little kid that raves when doing well and cries when not.

I like Max seems to be an aggressive driver and not the ego of someone like Hamilton. I also like Horner he comes across ok to me and always open to talking on the pit wall etc something Mercedes don’t do and Toto is like a spoilt little kid that raves when doing well and cries when not.
Each to their own.
Red bull have been pulling court cases and every protest going for a long time. Dirty tricks.
They all do it to a certain degree, but Horner seems to relish this and the bulls are kings of spoilt kids.
Toto bought in to the mercs and has been riding the wave of what Ross brawn started. He has done his job, just as Horner does. I’m not saying I like either of them. Just Redbull are lead by snakes. Marko Horner and the jist of the team, they are slippery.

transfer window open but be quick

Thats not right m8, its the same as the last one!

Reactions: gez
I know, didn't realise till I posted it

I have been in touch with the fantasy league admin, David. Seems like a nice chap.

The site has a dwindling user base and he has been very busy causing the delays in scores being updated. I have volunteered to get the results in to a format that he needs to update the site. He has given me a template of how he need’s the information and I will have a dry run to make sure I get what he needs.

When I have my head around it I will post the excel sheet I am using for transparency, and maybe even help if I am unavailable in a timely manner after races.

I will do my best with it and fingers crossed we can keep it going!

I have helped with the data sorting but I have not got it quite right and he has to adjust the scoring to make it correct. I am trying to get excel to do the heavy lifting and will post the sheet when I have it right and he has not had to adjust anything.

Back